Why do guys like to choke girls during sex?

OK I have been talking to this guy for a few months and we just had sex for the first time and he choked me and pulled my hair even doe I never had a guy pull my hair that was ok but when he choked me I was in shock why do guys like to choke girls during sex...

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow.

Um, you need to explain that choking is a NO.

Guys don't always choke chicks during sex, if you enjoy this (it's possible, but I'm assuming not), it's called Erotic Asphyxiation, some people are into it, and others aren't.

You need to lay down the boundaries. If you don't feel safe or comfortable, then you need to stop having sex with this guy because what he's doing is abuse if you say "stop" and he doesn't.

If a man refuses to respect your boundaries, he can hump his hand instead and choke himself.

• Report

It is a definite NO and especially the first time you and the guy have sex. I seriously question the mental health of people whom are into this behavior.

About your advice for him to "hump his hand" - spot on & LOL. Let him choke his chicken instead of you.