• Ask
  • myTake

Guys: girl on top position! Do you agree or disagree, and why?

I've heard some guys mention it's uncomfortable or hurts when a girl is on top during sex. Do you agree or disagree, and why ? If so, what makes it uncomfortable, and what makes it great (other than seeing the girl on top of you, and seeing her doing her thang. Lol) thanks ;)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This feels amazing, especially after allot of foreplay when the girl is dripping wet, and your dick is on fire, and she just slides on, its amazing

What Guys Said 8

• I've never heard that it hurts . And I know it doesn't hurt me . In fact it's my favorite position ! What makes it great is that she she can move her hips up and down really fast . It feels amazing !

• Girl on top was certainly not painful for me. But I found I lasted much longer in that position as it was much less stimulating for me. But much more for her.

• I love girl on top, I've had a few girls that hurt me though by grinding there pelvis against mine, but actually one of them was the best sex I've ever had... my booty call my entire senior year of college

• it is deff a turn on you see your girl enjoying herself riding your "stallion". the only problem is the mount and the dismountif you push/pull it back down between his legs while it's still erect it doesn't matter how many times you orgasm it's a turn off!and make sure you're not hitting the sides of your entrance because even if it doesn't hurt you the head of the penis is a very very very sensitive area and if pushed the wrong way.otherwise girl on top is always a part of my normal routine esp if I'm already laying down!

• I like it cause I like watching her, and while it feels good I don't think I would cum from lying on the bed while she rides me . I have cum from hotter variations on that theme, but not from the the traditional position .

• It doesn't hurt for me either!but I love it!!finally a position where I don't have to do all the work hahahha jokes!but it generally feels good for me!!and lets her go at the speed and depth that she wants, so I know she likes it!

• Girl on top is great . But you can stick in one position the whole time .

• It doesn't hurt for me anyways, I just have a hard time getting off that way when a girl is on top so its not for me, but a lot of guys don't like it because they think that its going to hurt when the girl is going to be bopping off his sack . That's what I've heard anyways .

What Girls Said 1