Guys: girl on top position! Do you agree or disagree, and why?

I've heard some guys mention it's uncomfortable or hurts when a girl is on top during sex. Do you agree or disagree, and why ? If so, what makes it uncomfortable, and what makes it great (other than seeing the girl on top of you, and seeing her doing her thang. Lol) thanks ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• This feels amazing, especially after allot of foreplay when the girl is dripping wet, and your dick is on fire, and she just slides on, its amazing

What Guys Said 9

• I like it cause I like watching her, and while it feels good I don't think I would cum from lying on the bed while she rides me . I have cum from hotter variations on that theme, but not from the the traditional position .

• Girl on top was certainly not painful for me. But I found I lasted much longer in that position as it was much less stimulating for me. But much more for her.

• I've never heard that it hurts . And I know it doesn't hurt me . In fact it's my favorite position !

What makes it great is that she she can move her hips up and down really fast . It feels amazing !

• it is deff a turn on you see your girl enjoying herself riding your "stallion".

the only problem is the mount and the dismount

if you push/pull it back down between his legs while it's still erect it doesn't matter how many times you orgasm it's a turn off!

and make sure you're not hitting the sides of your entrance because even if it doesn't hurt you the head of the penis is a very very very sensitive area and if pushed the wrong way.

otherwise girl on top is always a part of my normal routine esp if I'm already laying down!

• It doesn't hurt for me either!

but I love it!!

finally a position where I don't have to do all the work hahahha jokes!

but it generally feels good for me!!

and lets her go at the speed and depth that she wants, so I know she likes it!

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 1

• My boyfriend loves it . I don't think most guys find it uncomfortable .