How to make big boobs perkier again?

Hey There

I'm almost 20. I have two kids. I'm about 50 lbs overweight from having them. I'm naturally large in the chest ( lets just say I'm bigger than DDD38). My boobs are starting to sag, not be soo perky like before like they use to be. I'm wondering of some ways I can make my boobs more firmer, perkier and not sag that much without surgery. I don't have a lot of money either to buy good supportive bras for my boobs. Bras for my boobs size is just expensive like almost 100 doallors a bra. Any suggestions for some pectoral exercises I could try at home or the gym or anything esle besides surgery?

Most Helpful Guy

• shower your body with hot water first, and then in the end use cold water, this is the ultimate secret of having a firmer and protected skin overall... and do some exercises, I'm sure there are many websites that tells you how to do exercises to tighten up your chest muscles, maybe little weight lifting... it's not about tightening breasts themselves but the muscles of the chest.

• Report

Yeah... I like this answer