• Ask
  • myTake

How to make big boobs perkier again?

Hey There I'm almost 20. I have two kids. I'm about 50 lbs overweight from having them. I'm naturally large in the chest ( lets just say I'm bigger... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• shower your body with hot water first, and then in the end use cold water, this is the ultimate secret of having a firmer and protected skin overall... and do some exercises, I'm sure there are many websites that tells you how to do exercises to tighten up your chest muscles, maybe little weight lifting... it's not about tightening breasts themselves but the muscles of the chest.

• Yeah... I like this answer

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry to say, but face it: that's life and gravity. Exercises will NOT make your breasts perkier. Considering your cup size and overweight it's normal for your boobs to sag after two kids and getting 50lbs overweight. No, slimming will not help either, it will make them sag more (breasts are mainly fat tissue) Surgery will be intrusive (you risk losing the bit of feeling left in your nipples), get you serious scars and cost a lot more than your bras.Be yourself and be loved because you're someone with a fine personbality, a good heart and the always smiling mother of two fine kids!Copied from a feminist site:______________"A huge proportion of American women are not happy with their breasts. The media images make them believe the ideal is big and perky breasts with a small nipple and areola.But in reality female breasts come in all kinds of sizes and shapes. These breast pictures are here to let you see normal breasts - big, small, sagging, asymmetrical; big areolas or nipples.":Look here: link and here: link ______________A extended visit of this site should be compulsory for ALL guys and girls, starting young, (age 8 or so) just to get their ideas about breasts straight.Take care and be happy.

• Let's see, if you're bigger than a 38 then your problem extends beyond your big breasts. You're over weight, and that contributes to a sh*tload of health issues: Hypertension, Heart disease back problems, the list goes on. You need to focus on getting that weight off, then do the boob thing.

• I don't really mind being a little bigger. I like that I'm curvy. But I understand what your saying...

• What's your height and weight?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!