Do all girls look at a guy's package when he has clothes on?

When a girl is interested in a guy does she look at his package? If so what is she thinking when she looks at it? And does she always try to look when he's not paying attention or does she like to make it obvious she's looking when he is standing or has his legs spread apart?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i don't. I'm not that sex-crazed. I tend to look everywhere else on a guy's body but his 'package'. :o

• Not everyone.

• Do people in Singapore use the word 'mate'?

• LMAO, yes yes. I forgot, sheesh. Sue me :).

• Show Older

What Girls Said 10

• Personally, I have a tendency to look boys I find attractive up and down. Hair, face, shoulders, arms, chest, belly, 'package', legs, feet and back up again.

• Sometimes just a quick long glance haha LOL

• i can never tell how big a guys package is just from looking at it. so I don't really bother looking. when I'm interested in a guy I mostly look at his chest and arms. if I could tell how big a guys package was from just looking I would try my best to not make it obvious.

• I usually do a sly crotch-glance when I see a hot guy... nothing blatant, just a glance. especially if he's wearing tight jeans!

• if I like the guy I look to see if its big or not. but sometimes you can't tell when your wearing jeans. when guys wear sweatpants you notice it more. I like to know what I might have to work with, lol.

• I do sometimes because I wanna know how big it is haha lol

• I look if I am interested in sleeping with the guy, but you can't tell enough just by looking , he isn't hard. Sometimes guys get semi when you tease them though and you check.

• hahaha erm no!

• I do, but never intentionally, sometimes my mind wander there, natural curiosity. When I do look there I'm not thinking about much except being kinda turned on, and looking away before he notices!

• I do but being able to see how big it is is another story because it depends what they are wearing to see if he is big!

What Guys Said 1

• Since seventh grade I've noticed eyes wandering downstairs. I used to be very shy, but secretly it was tremendously thrilling. When I finally let loose and went out often in jogging shorts or sweatpants, I noticed all kinds of reactions. Most commonly women give a scanning glance trying to not get noticed. Almost as commonly they seem to just naturally look right at my package and then in passing look me right in the eye. I always remember the ladies who do this. One lady who was much older stared me down for about 40 yards, looking me deeply in the eye as she passed me. The most memorable experiences have been the most extreme. A few ladies have actually went so far as to cop a feel. The ones who point it out to their friends are also a big thrill. But the most unforgettable moments are being found alone in a place like a swimming pool and teased just so they could see how big it would get, the ultimate humiliation and exhilaration.