How do I know if I have a tight vagina?

Ok so I've had sex with 3 guys, I'm not sleazy or anything, but I was wondering, how do I know if I have a tight vagina ? Lol, I know it feels better for guys (in most cases), but I would be really embarrassed if I was "loose" ! Lol, is there even a way to tell other than 1st hand experience from the guy ? I do try and get my keagle exercises in . :) thanks !

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Other than asking, there really is no way to know . . But I was going to suggest the keagle exercises . You are already doing them, which is good !

As long as they aren't complaining, there is nothing to worry yourself about . ;-)

What Guys Said 2

• buy a really small sex toy if you feel it and enjoy it, I would say its safe too say your tight

• Stick your fingers down there, most girl I would more or less assume "play" and is easy to tell with your own finger but I guess that would be first hand experience .

• This may sound bad but could always ask your friends ask them questions that might get you the info and answers you need, girl friends not guys because the guys may end up suggesting something you are not ok with . Not a big deal, if your looking to impress a guy if you are tight or not my opinion you should end up dazzling him with your personality and who you are as a person, but that's just me

• Except I still don't have any means for comparison, lol tight or loose . I dunno ? Ill give it a shot tho haha

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!