What do guys masturbate/jerk off too? Does it have to be porn? What are you thinking about?!

Can it be a Playboy, my boyfriend took a sh*tload of pics of girls in bikinis on his camera and I wouldn't be surprised if he jerked off too it. I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• A guy can use almost anything if it features attractive women. That's not to say he's using the pics on his camera but it's likely if all his other avenues are close that it's his best bet for it, It's a personal device that he can use in private and assuming anyone finds it they're less likely to question bikini photos than nude ones, because guys are visual, collecting "shiny" things is natural whether it's for that purpose specifically or not. If he's sharing a family computer it's harder to use that for the activity because of the browser history, risk of viruses, and left over files that may be discovered. Videos are widely available on the internet but since he can't use the computer he buys them. I'd imagine if he got a laptop he'd probably fill half of it's drive.

While it doesn't have to be a DVD, for many guys video is a lot easier than photos. Instead of spending time imagining sex acts you actually see them, and imagine you're taking part. but for lack of an easier stimulus photos will do. The best description a guy could possibly give for what they're thinking is, they're thinking about sex in general, just because they're looking at a picture of (insert model's name) doesn't mean they're thinking about sex with her, just the feeling of the act with the particular bodyparts highlighted by poses and figures. Guys just get the urge and it floods their mind until they can find a way to drain it... for lack of better words. If they don't have a Girlfriend or wife that they can direct their desires to they'll choose the path of lease resistance which would be this, assuming they're not so amoral that they're hire someone or so moral that they spend the rest of the day praying.

• So are you kind of thinking, "oh she's so hot or that's so hot," I just kind of try and think of the feeling but I don't do it that much, like almost never, very randomly, I hate that when he did it all the time before,It bothered me that he couldn't be man enough to talk about it with me. I mean if you went a month without sex, and your used to having it more often, do you feel like you just get horny and need that release? I'm just trying to understand, I do understand men are visual and h

• Show Older
    • Totally (to your most recent response) Except I knew he used to do in the past all the time, if he wanted to continue doing it some of the time during our relationship, I would be totally cool with it,But he can not admit to it and swears he doesn't ever do it. It's like I'm not dumb, he can't go from doing it all the time to just never. Its the honestly thing which is bothering me more than the action. I am totally fine with it, I just wish he'd stop acting like he never does it now.

• Guys don't like to admit to it because of the potential embarrassment involved. No, he probably didn't get from frequent episodes to not doing it at all, but after being called on it he might reduce the frequency to avoid being caught, So it's possible he's not doing it as much as he used to but he will never admit to doing it at all because he's embarrassed. Again it's just the way guys are wired. It's just not something we discuss or admit to even to other guys regardless of frequency.