What do guys masturbate/jerk off too? Does it have to be porn? What are you thinking about?!

Can it be a Playboy, my boyfriend took a sh*tload of pics of girls in bikinis on his camera and I wouldn't be surprised if he jerked off too it. I am irritated because he will never admit to a single incident since he got caught a year and a half ago. Had he of just been upfront and honest about it, there would've been nothing too hide. So what a coincidence not one incident since you got caught! He has limited access, he hasn't been able to afford buying DVDs/porn, like he blew so much on in the past, and he lives at home, and he shares the PC with whole family... He bought one or two playboys I knew about, after getting caught looking at porn pics on my pc and finding out he was buying porn, I wonder if he jerked off to it? Do you think about having sex with them? What goes thorough your brain?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• To Waiting At The Door: Not necessarily. Women aren't wired the same as guys are, so our masturbation process is different.The reason why the Asker is feeling jealous is because when most women masturbate, we make a scenario in our minds that we personally find appealing and attractive. Almost like we tell ourselves a sexy story with someone we are attracted to/have feelings for. Most women, would say that if given the opportunity they would have real life sex with the person or persons they were fantasizing about. When a girl masturbates with, say, the vampire guy from Twilight (yuck), it's because deep down inside she thinks it would be hot to actually have sex with him, be it the character of the vampire she's attracted to or even the actor.

If your girlfriend was masturbating to a picture of someone you knew, you should worry because she most likely has a crush on this person, and depending on what kind of morals she has, she might cheat on you with them in given the chance.

But men are different. To men, sexual attraction and emotion aren't necessarily linked together. A guy can look at a girl's ass and even masturbate to it without ever really having a emotional attachment to her.Listen to the way guys talk to each other. A guy might say to his buddy: "Hey, you know that rotten bitch Lisa at the office has a sweet little ass and t*ts."

That means that yes, she is sexy to him, but he actually dislikes her very much and if given the choice between her and say, a girl he's in love with, she wouldn't have a chance.

My boyfriend says Megan Fox is hot, but in the same breath he thinks she's a moron. If she ever met him and came on to him, he'd laugh in her face. He might google nude pics of her when I'm not around, but that doesn't mean he wants to have sex with her.

That's why men are so capable of sleeping with a girl but not calling her after. They enjoy sex with her but don't really like her. Sex and affection are somewhat separate in men's minds, unless they're in love.

Just because he's jerking off to the pics doesn't necessarily mean he's sleeping with the models. I'm a model, and usually most photographers are very professional during a photoshoot, even if there is nudity or the photographer secretly thinks we're hot, they normally don't act on it, nor do they even want to. If it really bothers him, talk to him about it.

He might just be behaving like an obnoxious man. They do that sometimes. We all hate it, but that's what guys do.

• I enjoyed reading your reply, and I totally agree/know that men are not emotional like we are...There is noway he is sleeping with them, he took pictures in an audience, he wasn't their photographer.

And I'm not jealous, I'd just want to know what he jerks off too! OR if he jerked off to the pics considering he has limited access to porn (lives at home, shares pc with a large family)

• Selected as most helpful

A guy can use almost anything if it features attractive women. That's not to say he's using the pics on his camera but it's likely if all his other avenues are close that it's his best bet for it, It's a personal device that he can use in private and assuming anyone finds it they're less likely to question bikini photos than nude ones, because guys are visual, collecting "shiny" things is natural whether it's for that purpose specifically or not. If he's sharing a family computer it's harder to use that for the activity because of the browser history, risk of viruses, and left over files that may be discovered. Videos are widely available on the internet but since he can't use the computer he buys them. I'd imagine if he got a laptop he'd probably fill half of it's drive.

While it doesn't have to be a DVD, for many guys video is a lot easier than photos. Instead of spending time imagining sex acts you actually see them, and imagine you're taking part. but for lack of an easier stimulus photos will do. The best description a guy could possibly give for what they're thinking is, they're thinking about sex in general, just because they're looking at a picture of (insert model's name) doesn't mean they're thinking about sex with her, just the feeling of the act with the particular bodyparts highlighted by poses and figures. Guys just get the urge and it floods their mind until they can find a way to drain it... for lack of better words. If they don't have a Girlfriend or wife that they can direct their desires to they'll choose the path of lease resistance which would be this, assuming they're not so amoral that they're hire someone or so moral that they spend the rest of the day praying.

• Guys don't like to admit to it because of the potential embarrassment involved. No, he probably didn't get from frequent episodes to not doing it at all, but after being called on it he might reduce the frequency to avoid being caught, So it's possible he's not doing it as much as he used to but he will never admit to doing it at all because he's embarrassed. Again it's just the way guys are wired. It's just not something we discuss or admit to even to other guys regardless of frequency.

• Totally (to your most recent response) Except I knew he used to do in the past all the time, if he wanted to continue doing it some of the time during our relationship, I would be totally cool with it,But he can not admit to it and swears he doesn't ever do it. It's like I'm not dumb, he can't go from doing it all the time to just never. Its the honestly thing which is bothering me more than the action. I am totally fine with it, I just wish he'd stop acting like he never does it now.

• Unless he gets a thrill from talking dirty there's not much in the way of words going through a guys head. It's just the images of sexy body parts an the feeling of being stimulated. Most men do it, but few will admit to it, and certainly won't talk about it to others, much less their GF, not unless you have an impossbly deep connection so don't feel bad that he won't talk about it with you. Think of it as a build up from all sorts of stimulus (tv,movies,etc) and after a while you need a release...

• Show Older
  • i read ur other Q's and ur boyfriend sounds like a selfish jerk

just saying and I j/o to sometimes porn or just jerk off and close my eyes and think of a model

• I try hard not to be a dou*hebag or a jerk cause I see so many girls have their heart broken and I would hate to cause any girl pain & girls go through so much on a daily basis I don't think guys give them enough credit so I try and do as much as I can for them

• &about the lingerie thing

he DEF expects way to much from you

i mean its stuff you would see like in a porno or something

to tell you the truth and what I think you should do is only wear it if YOU feel comfortable wearing it.

DONT wear it just because he wants you to. Do you wear other normal lingerie with him?

and when I said ''i know how girls work'' I meant I know how to treat women and know how to sympathize with them I didn't want to sound arrogant or like a as*hole cause I'm not either

• I do not have a girlfriend but I know how girls work but yea I think he shouldn't have those pictures because he has you so why does he need to fantasize about some other girl? Would you give him naked pictures of yourself to him? & Have you asked him why he took pictures of the bikini models? and what he does with them?

• Show Older
  • Yeah, he's jerking off to them probably. And you're not in on it because it's not a team sport. Do you include him every time you feel like masturbating? No, it's just for him. And he needs that outlet. So long as he is discreet it shouldn't be a problem. And he didn't own up to it because it probably isn't worth the hassle of the argument.

• I used to put up pics of my ex- far left fully clothed, next bra and panties, then a nude (sometimes multiple nudes, like one shaved, one hairy) of her. I would jerk off to those.

• What goes through your brain when you masturbate?

When you answer that, you've answered this question.

• To be honest, I don't really ever, when I do, I don't have to think of a person or do it too anyone, I can just close my eyes kind of, I think guys or at lest boyfriend needs visual stimulation, while I do not, so I wonder what he's thinking, like "oh that's so hot' or something