• Ask
  • myTake

Can a man really make his penis bigger w/ pumps or medication?

I have been wondering about this for quite a while now . Not that mine is small or anything, but I just have never met anyone who has or anyone I would be willing to ask . That's something men don't ask each other . Just wondering .

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hey its normal I mean men wonder all the time about whether they have the right sized cock or not . I really don't buy that bull about pills making it bigger . I think its just another way to waste money .

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 3

• To try to do it on your own, it's not safe. But they do have surgery for this, though.

• I heard it's temporary but that's just what I heard .

• It can but only is temporary, and can cause permanent damage there are other way to enlarge girth and length I have begun to get into that took a break for a while but all the evidence points to it but seems possible based on info from history forcing muscles whether it be neck ear lobes or bottom lip of mouth eventually body has to adapt and in turn will get stretched out but different for the penis, hard to explain on here .