Do women enjoy seeing a penis?

I love seeing my wife naked, but she doesn't particularly enjoy looking at me. I think for a male it is instinctive to want to see the female body, but I'm wondering whether that's true for women. Does the sight of a penis turn you on or off?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like seeing my guy's penis, but I don't like seeing a stranger's. I think a lot of girls are like that.

What Girls Said 8

• Depends... when he is soft it is kind of eh, but it is so hot to see a big hard d*ck! This one guy before we ever had sex sent me a pic of his when he was hard and I was like OMG instant wetness...

• its a turn on at times

i have a deep secret though. I love to watch a guy pee.LOL It turns me on a lot!

• Have you ever tried to hold one while he pee's?

• TURN. ON.

• It depends. If you are looking at a really rock hard piece that is vibrating because he is so horny, oh I think so.

• Its a turn on :)

• I like seeing my hubby naked. I agree wih Evangelina's answer...especially her last statement!

• It doesn't turn me off, but its not what gets me going. But there are other parts of a man's body that really turn me on... for example, broad shoulders.

• Turn on

But don't worry.Men are more visual,so the visual aspect is a turn on,whereas for women,yes we are somewhat visual,but most of it is mental/emotional

If a girl is straight,it's a turn on

What Guys Said 2

• No,girls do not like to see guys body unless she is excited or she is horny to make you go crazy.

• There was actually a study done about this exact question. To quickly summarize, straight women get turned on by looking at hard cocks but soft ones actually turn them off, (although for some it didn't turn them off, it just didn't do anything.) Interestingly, straight women also get turned on by looking at other women, even though they either don't think they do or they deny it. Lesbian women, however, were only turned on by women. Hard cocks didn't do anything for them and neither did soft ones. So basically the study suggested that straight women are really kind of bisexual when it just comes to physical arousal and that soft cocks are somewhat anti-sexual.