Is it possible for a guy to keep going after they ejaculated??

Because I heard many things about this but I'm not sure so if I guy finishes is it still possible for him to keep going and if he can is there anything wrong with it ?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way to keep going is to have an orgasm without ejaculating. You can then go all night long and when you do ejaculate it will be more powerful than if you ejaculate with your first orgasm. BTW, in case you didn't know orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. You have an orgasm with you ejaculate, but you can have orgasm without ejaculating.

• How is that all possible orgasm with out ejaculating?

• Explain because I'm confused but very interested

• Ejaculation typically coincides with orgasm, but not always. For the purposes of this discussion orgasm is the involuntary contraction of pelvic muscles. These contractions are what helps to propel your fluids, but you can actually have the same response as without ejaculating. It is something that needs to be learned and practices to get there. There is a pretty good book called "The Multi-Orgasmic Male" by Montak Chia that can explain it better and in more detail.