Why I got more pleasure doing anal than vaginal?

I lost my virginity last week. We had vaginal sex and it hurt so bad...he was very gentile but every time he put it in I was trying to be strong and... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• That's amazing that anal sex works better for you than vaginal for you. Lucky boyfriend because no worries about you getting pregnant nor having to use a condom. If you enjoy that better then that's great plus you won't have to be on birth control either. If you want to still have vaginal sex, then give it some time of gradually getting used to it because it should gradually stretch. Meantime, you can have anal sex all you want because I'm sure your guy won't complain. You just seem to have an overly tight pussy. You're not the only girl with that problem. But if you want to, just keep working on it to loosen it up, maybe with lube and time it should improve.