Why does my boyfriend like to masturbate in front/on of me?

My boyfriend and I have sex a few times a week. Lately, though, he just wants me to lay there while he jerks off on my body. There is no interaction other than him cumming on me. I feel uncomfortable watching him jerk off and have tried to look away, but the sounds of him groaning are no better. I feel like nothing more than a masturbatory tool and it's degrading. I need to talk to him about this, but I want input from the male perspective as to what might be going on first. He is a great guy and I don't want to make him feel as crappy as I do.

Most Helpful Guy

• I could see that being something like if you both did something to each other, and he somewhat finished that way... but just laying there and him jerking it... kinda weird. And I could also understand once in a blue moon, but all the time lately? That's weird too.