Are black guys really bigger than white guys?

Are black guys really bigger than white guys? Are black guys really bigger than white guys?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes. I am white, and yes, black men have bigger penises, on average. Anyone who says otherwise is just an idiot trying to be politically correct. "Oh no, don't tell black people their penises are big; they'll be offended." Black people are also better athletes and dancers, on average. This is not racism; it is common sense. WAKE UP PEOPLE!Oh, and yes, unfortunately Asians do have the smallest penises, on average. This is common knowledge, and therefore common sense, not racism. I am sure there are several Asians with penises that would make mine look like a pathetic, shriveled worm, but we are talking about averages here. There are exceptions to every rule.If you accept that we are talking about averages here then rdxhai pretty much nailed it with his answer.

• How are they better athletes?

• Show Older
    • That's why we make it clear that we are dealing with averages, and we recognize that there are always exceptions. I have to respectfully disagree with that car selling remark.

• White people dominate ICE HOCKEY. JUST SAYING. hahah.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't know because I haven't seen as much penis as rdxhai or thewanderer

• Thewanderer = seen too many penises

• Congrats! Have you come out of the closet to your parents yet?

• Not in the flesh, in sluts on the internet.still seen too many. damn internet.

• Like this:Blacks (_(_)==========DWhites (_(_)=======DAsians (_(_)====DReally.

• You sound like you love the penis

• Dayum! What branch ru in dude?

• No I'm just very comfortable with my sexuality, join the military and you will be to.

• umm no.They're not. Its a nice stereotype for blacks though. Most stereotypes are mean.Seriously, don't make me look up the studies from my psychosexuality class, I am graduating this semester and already put most of my books in the attic.The thing you have to understand from statistics is that while men and women are different, women are much more different from each other than they are from men. Meaning, the average man and average woman are actually barely different, there is always more variation within a population than between populations. The same holds true for penis size. Lets pretend it was true, a black man may vary by a half inch on average. There will still be plenty of black men who are small, and plenty of whites who are larger. But truth is, its a stereotype.Look at the maturity of those answering for the stereotype before you accept it.

• I can only judge by myself & my brother and both of us are pretty big down there...I haven't seen a white guy's penis since school so I can't really compare too deep

• yeah its a fact can you help me with my question? link

What Girls Said 1

• and are asian guys really smaller than everyone else? no, there are people with big penises and small penises in every race. just like there are smart people and dumb people and attractive and ugly people in every race. don't play into stupid stereotypes.

• No it is true... Factually. Really I'm not just saying that. It's been proven, sure a white guy can have a big dick, asaing are really smaller than everyone else, watch asian porn they don't get an inch above 5. Factually its like this, Asains 4-5 AVG, Whites 5-7 AVG, Blacks 7-8 AVG. Really not just saying it. Its true.

• Show Older
    • AcEMasTeR = white or asian, probably asian

• Definitely asian.