WARNING: TOUCHY SUBJECT (black vagina)

Okay, everybody with and open mind and common sense knows that black guys, ON AVERAGE, have bigger penises. If you doubt this, research it and you... Show More

I found the answer (kind of). According to this clinical study of 3,247 women, there "appears to be statistically significant associations between total vaginal length and the aforementioned factors, the impact is unlikely to be clinically significant."
The "aforementioned factors" do include race. The only catch is that this, like many other clinical studies, is the property of the researchers, and they charge for the privilege of seeing the results in their entirety.
It is my understanding that the clinical insignificance means that there are no health factors involved with the differences. I am trying to post the link but I am getting an error message. Hold on. . .
Here's the link: link
Well, that didn't work, either. Just google "vagina size correlation race methods results" and click the link that begins with "American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology"

Most Helpful Opinion

• i'm glad I could grace this answer with my expert opinion. as a black woman I can answer this question with extensive knowledge on the subject hahaha

okay seriously I will try to give you a good answer. I only know what my vag is like, I can't speak knowledgeably about all black girls. I'm actually super tight but I'm deep. I have never had a guy bottom out in me and I haven't messed with any small guys, they have all been average size to big (largest one being 8 inches). so I'm deep but not loose.

a womans vagina is a seriously wonderful thing. it can hold tiny tampons in place, take 8 inch penises, as well as push out 9 lb. babies.

• Thank you, very much. Deeper is definitely better. A man is usually only concerned with getting two inches in: the first one and the last one. Getting that last one in is the best. A shallow vagina and a long penis are a poor recipe for pleasure. I would say that you are quite gifted in that you could be sexually compatible with most anyone, based simply on physical characteristics. Now, how to get your phone number? Hmmm. . .

Seriously though, thank you for your sexy answer.

• Thank you 'thewanderer' but of course I figured that you were only seeking opinions from other people, since you-yourself, were perfectly capable of taking a break from your schedule, to research this topic. idk, Maybe look for a more accurate website if you were seeking answers with scientific proof...

• Right. This exchange is not related to the above answer, but another answer posted below, by dollhouse. I am seeking opinions, and I really do appreciate your input. I have been unable to find a source of scientific research on this topic, for obvious reasons. I doubt that any university would provide the funding. We are left only to take the answers of various people and draw our own conclusions. But, if anyone does have evidence, I would be glad to look it over. Sorry for the misplaced comment