WARNING: TOUCHY SUBJECT (black vagina)

Okay, everybody with and open mind and common sense knows that black guys, ON AVERAGE, have bigger penises. If you doubt this, research it and you will see. Now I know from personal experience that some girls have very small vaginas and in fact do not like even gentle sex with a large penis. This leads me to speculate: If black men have larger penises (they do), do black girls have bigger (as in deeper, wider) vaginas ON AVERAGE?I warned you that this would be touchy. The only way to answer this question is to actually probe the inside of various vaginas; you can't tell by looking. I would rather find out on my own, believe me, but I just don't get around that much. Your input will be appreciated.

I found the answer (kind of). According to this clinical study of 3,247 women, there "appears to be statistically significant associations between total vaginal length and the aforementioned factors, the impact is unlikely to be clinically significant."
The "aforementioned factors" do include race. The only catch is that this, like many other clinical studies, is the property of the researchers, and they charge for the privilege of seeing the results in their entirety.
It is my understanding that the clinical insignificance means that there are no health factors involved with the differences. I am trying to post the link but I am getting an error message. Hold on. . .
Here's the link: link
Well, that didn't work, either. Just google "vagina size correlation race methods results" and click the link that begins with "American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology"

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i'm glad I could grace this answer with my expert opinion. as a black woman I can answer this question with extensive knowledge on the subject hahahaokay seriously I will try to give you a good answer. I only know what my vag is like, I can't speak knowledgeably about all black girls. I'm actually super tight but I'm deep. I have never had a guy bottom out in me and I haven't messed with any small guys, they have all been average size to big (largest one being 8 inches). so I'm deep but not loose. a womans vagina is a seriously wonderful thing. it can hold tiny tampons in place, take 8 inch penises, as well as push out 9 lb. babies.

• Right. This exchange is not related to the above answer, but another answer posted below, by dollhouse. I am seeking opinions, and I really do appreciate your input. I have been unable to find a source of scientific research on this topic, for obvious reasons. I doubt that any university would provide the funding. We are left only to take the answers of various people and draw our own conclusions. But, if anyone does have evidence, I would be glad to look it over. Sorry for the misplaced comment

• Thank you 'thewanderer' but of course I figured that you were only seeking opinions from other people, since you-yourself, were perfectly capable of taking a break from your schedule, to research this topic. idk, Maybe look for a more accurate website if you were seeking answers with scientific proof...

• Thank you, very much. Deeper is definitely better. A man is usually only concerned with getting two inches in: the first one and the last one. Getting that last one in is the best. A shallow vagina and a long penis are a poor recipe for pleasure. I would say that you are quite gifted in that you could be sexually compatible with most anyone, based simply on physical characteristics. Now, how to get your phone number? Hmmm. . .Seriously though, thank you for your sexy answer.

What Girls Said 7

Hi! So Im definitely not an expert but as a female I thought chiming in wouldn't be bad. I am mixed (European, Native American and African) well so I don't even know if this helps but I have actually been measured from the opening of the vagina to the cervix and its about 5 inches of when not aroused. 7 inches when aroused. Of the men I've been with (African American, Cuban&Black, German&Irish, and one generally the same mix as myself) their experience was generally the same with the exception of the Cuban&Black guy. The German-Irish guy and A.A guy would my cervix while the other two couldn't. However, sex with the guy who was generally the same mix as myself was very pleasurable. Not too deep to where it hurts. So hopefully thar supports yoyr race theory. My thoughts are a woman's vagina size may depend on her height and weight ratio as well as hip to waist ratio. I'm only 5 foot with a.75 hip to waist ratio. My friend who is taller than me, yet has a smaller hip to waist ratio says the penises i've had are really big. (One was above average, two were average and one was smaller than average) Hopefully this helps. Perhaps you can find women that trust you enough to measure their vaginas. Because im very curious as well

• Well, I am African and used to be an escort, I was in a 3some situation not too long ago and the guy (Chinese) found my ***** to be tighter and hotter(temperature wise) than his gf's(also Chinese), My current boyfriend is white and 22 cm and I sometimes find it hard to take all of him, I'm 5 ft2, not that petite, so I would say I am tight and semi deep :). I don't think its a race thing, it just depends on the individual vag, I guess and on her body type, proof can be seen in the kamasutra, Indian guys are not known for having humongous cocks,but there is still talk of women with various types(depth, width) of vaginas :) i.e: female deer, mare, or female elephant, as far as I know the writer had no access to other races of women to colour his judgement when writing.I don't even think frequency of sex slacken the vag either, hell, I've had guys thinking that I was a virgin just days after I've been with someone else.Found your question interesting and decided to chip in my two cents :)

• wow, I'm shocked at how many negative responses you have received. I thought this was common knowledge... I've known about this since I started learning about sex. Granted you can't categorize every race as being identical.. not EVERY black male has a large penis, just like not EVERY black female has a deeper vagina. But the majority do. Same situation for the Asian race, the majority of Asian males have smaller penis', and the majority of the females have tighter, shallower vagina's. If you are one of the many that simply read this question and found it insulting and jumped to conclusions that it was racist, stop and think about it for a while, do a little research. I think the main reason you found it insulting is because having a "deeper, wider vagina" is used as such a negative description these days, implying that a girl is slutty, and having a "tight, small vagina" is idolized, because that describes a vagina that, in theory, pleases men the best. But that isn't the case, many black men may have trouble fitting into an Asian girl.

• I absolutely love genetics, it's fascinating. And that is a very interesting hypothesis... I could see it going either way... it just depends which is more dominant.

• I expected to be verbally tarred and feathered for this one, but I took the chance. I am genuinely curious, but not promiscuous enough to find out on my own. Thank you for your answer, and thank you most of all for helping to squash the idea that smaller is better in this case. Here's an interesting hypothesis: If I were to have a male child with a woman whose vagina is very shallow, I propose that his penis would likely be smaller than if his mother had a deeper vagina.

• No. Grow up.

• Sure go ahead and assume that I am white because I offended you. That speaks volumes for your state of emotional development and maturity, and it sheds a little light on your "grow up" comment. I will inform you that I have African, Asian, European, Middle Eastern, and North American heritage. You can just imagine me whatever color you like. You obviously have already decided.

• You're white aren't you?

• I do not intend to be disrespectful. Guys with big penises need love, too. We can't very well enjoy sex if the woman cries afterwards because her little cervix is sore. If you are offended by sexual commentary, there are other forums. If you are offended by discussions concerning race, either close your eyes or learn not to be so sensitive, because live in a diverse society. It is okay to acknowledge differences, despite what some closed-minded individuals believe. Diversity is a good thing.

• Show Older
  • i think this is one of the dumbest questions I have come across... and to the "white" girl who so proudly responded... thumbs down to you for even putting thought into this question...and use proper grammar when responding to a question, it will make your response seem more educated.

• Okay Yale girl, you are correct. Yes, I saw the question and HAD to share my two cents. Throwing insults? No, wasn't an insult, just trying to help you out.

• The vague and sporadic nature of this comment leaves me a bit lost. I am not sure if it is directed to me or someone who is "looking at the question anyway and responded." If it is directed to me, please understand that I didn't intend to "throw insults". If I did, it was unintentional and I apologize.

• I didn't say for her to educate her respone. Read it again.

• Show Older
  • doubt it because cocks are like, outer organs. so I guess they vary in size. but I think since vagina are internal, they really don't vary.And just cause blacks guys maybe larger than white guys; that doesn't mean it necessarily regards to all guys. so...yeah.

• I didn't mean to repeat your response. We were typing our comments at the same time.

• Please be kind. I hope we can allow people to use phrases like "I think..." to clarify that the statement is an opinion or an assumption. Dollhouse didn't take a break in her schedule to research various vaginas before answering. She just made an assumption and shared it with us, not a crime. "I think" an open discussion should make allowance for assumptions and opinions, but scientific evidence is of course most valuable of all.

• Janelove, you need to relax okay. don't tell me what to do before I answer you something--you don't even freaking know me, alright. so f*** off! when I first answered this, I made it very clear that 'i wasn't sure about my answer' and besides, if you comprehended right, the guy asked for our input--so relax. this was my thought... if I'm wrong-i'm wrong, but I don't know who you think you are to judge me and tell me I've never been to an anatomy class and that I have to get my feedback straight?

• Show Older
  • I'm white and never had a complaint..and I've had huge ;) My friend is also white and has actually had a problem with a guys dick being to big but she's also really small..so... it may just depend on the girl..if she's taller and (not fat) broader she probs is bigger, if she's quite small in build she's probs smaller :)

• Thank you.

What Guys Said 4

• Since you've researched, you know--or at least you should--that most research on race-based physiological differences, are crap, ESPECIALLY when dealing with sexual physiology. That's even if you find a universal definition of race (good luck with that), or find a well-funded, serious, unbiased sex study (good luck with that), or find, miraculously, a forum free of racial stereotypes (yeah, right). All that said, my experience is that the vaginas of black girls are, on average, average.

• You are right on the research part. Most of the "studies" I found have been disgustingly biased. I found one clinical trial which seems legit, but they don't give out the details for free. They just note that their are differences which are statistically, but not clinically significant. See my slew of updates.

• Scientists have found that vagina size follows a correlation by race similar to penis size, and no it isn't just a myth. Most of the users here are women though so you'll probably get flamed all to hell for even suggesting something like that.

• Yeah, I expected to get flamed. I'm sure any researcher compiling data for such an observation would be even braver than me. They don't have the benefit of anonymity. Thanks for your answer.

• that would make sense but I think there the same as white and asian girls

• Thank you for sharing your opinion.

• racist

• White/hispanic/german nice and mixed

• It is good that you are proud of your heritage. We all have the same ancestors, when you really get down to it. Our differences make life interesting. White and German both huh? Interesting.

• Im white hispanic and german my genes are amazing better than your for sure

• Show Older