• Ask
  • myTake

Would you (girl) have a threesome with 2 guys?

If you have had a threesome did you like it or not? Would you ever do it again? And explain in detail what happened in the threesome.

Most Helpful Opinion

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

• ha my boyfriend has brought that up, we are both bi. except he wanted another a girl with us and I'm fine with that but I wouldn't like him doing stuff with other girls, but two guys? that would be awesome

• I wouldn't ever do that with anyone.

• Yes I have and I would do it again,. It depends on who I am with I enjoy doing it with my boyfriend because we both enjoy it and we both choose who the guys is that we are with.

• Your boyfriend is actually ok with it and helps pick the guy? That's weird. I would think no boyfriend would agree to that and it would just be a random hook up with 2 guys.

• Yea I can understand that it would sound weird but it works for us and we enjoy it. We are young and just having fun and we are always safe so I don't think there is anything wrong with it. He was the first one to bring it up to me he is also bi so I guess that explains a little more because it is something for both of us.

• Oh ok him being bi does explain a lot lol

• umm I've thought about the idea once or twice but I probably would never do it. I'd feel really uncomfortable doing something like that. 1 girl being alone with 2 horny guys has no control over the situation and what if one or both of them start doing stuff that you don't want them to? also that's kinda gay for 2 guys to be naked with each other. especially if they are both penetrating the girl.

• I wouldn't...I like sex with the person I love

What Guys Said 3

• It would be quite interesting to be with another guy with a girl present...

• I didn't do it until now - but if I had the chance I would try it. Okay there are exceptions especially because most men are "ugly" for me and only very few boys are okay.But I really would like to screw a girl that wants it this way. To feel another penis in her other hole at the same time seems very exciting to me, although I wouldn't even hold hands with a guy. ;)

• I was in with my good friend and his girlfriend. It's no big deal our balls didn't touch so its whatever.

• Ye, gotta have em ground rules lol.. if you don't want ur balls to touch or high five while dp'ing her or whatever you got

What They Said On Facebook