Sucking nipples

So my boyfriend's always sucking on my boobs.. so guys, what is the main reason you suck on your girl's nipples? because it feels good for her and you want to make her feel good or because you like doing it (or most likely a combination of both)?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 7

• Because boobs are awesome! The nipple is merely something to grab onto.

• My breasts are sensitive so it would be a major turn-on for me, personally. A must in a future relationship, actually.

• oral fixation...that and mommy complexes, I actually think it's sort of comforting to guys.

• It's definitely a combination of both. Some guys are so turned on by boobs that sucking on them can be just a turn on for them!

• Selected as most helpful

I'd say for most guys it's definitely a combination of both... because you want to pleasure her knowing she likes it, and because a guy likes doing it to her too. That's how it is for me. Hey, boobs are sexy to a guy just because we're made that way so it's a huge turn on for us too. When it's done to you just enjoy it knowing that the guy is enjoying it too just as much or maybe more. Don't try to figure it out. Just enjoy. :-)

• A combination of both

• "(or most likely a combination of both)"

Bingo. And we like her boobs.

• The last girl I was with didn't have sensitive breasts/nipples so it didn't really turn her on, but there are definitely girls who do like it. I personally only did it because I thought she liked it until I asked and she said it didn't really do anything for her.

• Anything women want to hide from men, men are going to want to see/play with. I honestly don't know if it goes the other way, with women wanting to go for stuff men keep hidden, but most of the guys I've seen aren't exactly trying to hide anything, so that may not be applicable in reverse.

• i like turning her on the most...plus boobs rock.

• At first I just did it because it looked cool in the pornos but after I realized it turned on girls so that why I do it.

But I like boobs in general so if I can touch it and have it make her happy than we both win.