• Ask
  • myTake

Phone numbers and one night stands...

GUYS: OK so say you have a one night stand... are you likely to get a number/do you want to get one? if so is the guy normally the one to ask, or... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well if it's a one night stand and it was all about the sex then, as shallow as it might sound, it really depends on whether or not the sex was good or not. If the sex was good, then the guy might want to see if it could happen again so he might want her number. If it wasn't so good, then he'll probably just think it was a fun time and see if there are others available for another night of fun.

• Not shallow lol, a one night stand is what it is

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't ask for the number of a one-night stand; there's no reason.

• It depends really if its only gonna be a one night thing...

• That's what I mean though lol. if it only started off as a one night thing, would you ask for a number? whether its cause you actually wanna meet her, or see if she's down to be a booty-call type of situation lol? or you just stay away rom number exchanging...?

• Show Older
    • I guess?

• Then that depends on how good the sex was and how cool the girl is. If she is down to earth and the was ok or better then yes I believe most guys would go for the booty call number or more.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!