Girls: What's it like to have boobs?

Like serious, I've kinda always wondered... lol! Like especially if they're a little bigger. Can you like feel them just kinda there hanging off... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• they're just annoying when they're big, you can't run without being made painfully aware of them, you can't look down and see your feet without bending over, bras get worn out in like 2 months. but if you're just sitting, walking normally, or standing, you don't feel any weight hanging off of you, they're not noticeable under normal circumstances. I'm a 34DD and mine maybe weigh 2lb each, I've never taken the time the weigh them though, and luckily, they don't droop enough to take an accurate measurement, so I guess I'm blessed =P but also, I'm used to them, sometime I imagine what it would be like to be able to just hop out of the shower and not have to put on a bra, just throw on a t-shirt and be able run and jump and not worry about tatas.