Girls does it matter how pretty your guy's penis is? I am not talking size. I am talking about the overall look?

I just want to know if this is something that affect how a girl feels about her bf's penis.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm... I've seen some unappealing looking penises over the internet, but my boyfriend has a very nice looking cock. If it looked weird I'd be a little taken back, but it's still going to feel good and I'll develop a love relationship with it based on the pleasure it gives me.. Lol.. Looks don't change the feeling after all!

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 22

• As long as it is a clean penis and I can get it in my mouth and vagina it is fine. Any that fits that critera is a pretty penis.

• my husband's penis I think is gorgeous! he thinks he is too small, about 6 and a half inches, I think he is crazy. what I love is that it is quite thick and it has a very large ridge which to me, adds tons of stimulation. I think a lot of guys don't think theirs is attractive enough, just like a lot of girls don't like the way their genitals look. some people tend to compare themselves to the porn stars, forgetting that most porn stars have been screened for their looks all around especially down there! face it they are models having sex! even "ron" J as big as he is has a certain appeal to him because of his attractive parts-pretty eyes and the other thing! look, as long as you have confidence in yourself (confidence is sexy) and know that you are capable of being special to yourself and to someone you care about, looks are really only skin deep.

• Yeah, it matters a little. It's not like I'd break up over it, but I really like that my boyfriend's penis looks absolutely perfect when I turn him on. There's a good feeling in trying to be sexy for your guy and then seeing this beautiful, big-headed **** all hard and pulsing in response.

• I really get off on the pretty penises but if I'm with a really great guy and find out his d*** is ugly then I don't let it bother me.

• What does a "pretty" penis look like?

• For having sex, I don't really care what a penis looks like or how big it is. But for sheer aesthetics I really like the "look" of a larger one that is circumcised. Not too "veiny" but with some nice contours and texture. I really like a nice large and well defined head of the penis. And it has to be shaved and smooth (at least on the business parts). This is all just my preference for what I consider a "pretty" c-ck. I am not actually picky about any of that. I choose the person not the body.

• YES! crooked ones are the worst!

More from Girls
17

What Guys Said 3

• Penises can be pretty?

• Like a fine sculpture. Hell yes, they can be pretty! They can be not so pretty too, but a well proportioned, erect penis that is shaped oh so fine is a sight to behold.

• I think you are fond of ice cream?

More than size and shape concentrate on penetration

• whats the difference? this is an honest question do you girls mean like uncircumcised or...?