Is it normal for my boyfriend to watch porn everyday and rather do that than be with me?

I have a real issue here, or maybe he does. I have been with this guy for 3 years and up until about 9 months ago, we had a great sex life. I... Show More

To be honest, it is a major turn-off for me. I don't even really feel like I want him anymore. This has killed my intimate drive for him.! It's too exhausting to even worry about.

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all does he drink or do any other substances because a lot of times people who do watch porn to keep their brain stimulates to stay on that high. Yes he is addicted and you shouldn't think less of yourself because he has a problem. I know you love him but you should love yourself more and get out of this situation because obviously you're not happy. It will be hard at first but someone will love you for you. Also would he allow sex with other men or is it just women if so dammit run.

• Yep. He drinks probably a 12 pack a nite. Maybe more, and he has used that as an excuse as to why he doesn't want to do anything. lol, yes, I have counter-asked about the other men thing. He didn't like that. He said that that was different. Lol! I do love him, but I am unhappy. Thankyou. I am glad you brought the drinking thing up.

• Show Older
    • Hi. Thank you for asking. I did confront him. I told him calmly how I felt and gave him the ulitmate decision. Either straighten up or I am gone. Well, I also offered my support to him with whatever it is that he needs. So, with this, I feel some better, but I am still not okay. His attitude seems to be different for the good at least for now. I am praying.

• That is wonderful good luck.