What Does Oral Sex Feel Like?

I've never had oral sex cause my boyfriend doesn't like going down on girls,but I've asked and obviously never had it,but I've always wondered what it feels like?And I give my boyfriend oral sex and always wonder what it feels like for a guy,i've asked him,but he says he really can't describe it.

So girls what does it feel like?

Guys what does it feel like?

I asked a simple Q,not if you think my boyfriend is selfish.What's the point of having him going down on me if he doesn't want to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't suck on anybody that hasn't licked you. If he wants another blow job, tell him it will be 69 or forget it.

• Report

It doesn't really bother me.I've never done it so I guess I'm not missing out on anything

• Report

Nope, not even close.

• Report

There's no point in having him go down on me if he doesn't want to.Then it's no fun.I've never had oral sex so it's not like I know anything about it or what it feels like