How can I make him bust a nut?? BJ advice!!!

So this guys has never came from a blowjob and he's the only guy that I couldn't get to come.. I'm told I give the best bjs, but this is a hard nut to crack.. pun intended. So I've already tried a couple of times... I mean for like an hour straight. Soaking wet, moaning, sucking, biting on his... Show More

Thanks for all the advice. I conquered him! it was totally awesome!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's just really good at delaying orgasms to get you to go on forever! Or perhaps he's blowing a load before you meet him so that it takes a while to get off again.

• Well I know he doesn't try to delay. The first two times we had sex he didn't bust a nut and we did it for hours.. He has mad endurance. He does masturbate daily, but he says he doesn't if he knows I'm coming over. Which I believe him. Either way, any suggestions?

• Masturbating daily? when he has a woman that will fellate him for hours? Even if he's not doing it before he sees you he's definitely keeping his pool low. But yeah the sweet spot for guys is about two fingers below the head on the underside of the penis, If you can't get him working this spot then he's not human.