Caught giving his best friend a blow job.... Help me, please!

My older brother stepped out last night for a while, and in that time while he was gone, his best friend came over. I told his friend he could come... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I can understand your brother being totally surprised and p*ssed at his friend because he crossed over the line, but other than that he really doesn't have much to say about what you do when it comes to stuff like that. He's way over reacting. That's just none of his business. It's ok if he wants to be mad at his friend and have a good talk with him, but as a brother it'd seem like he only have a good talk with you and make sure you understood what a bad move that was on your part. Just ask him to not tell your parents. Tell him he has absolutely nothing to gain by telling on you, but he has your friendship to lose if he does. If he still insist on telling them, of course your parents will be very upset, but trust me it won't go any further then them grounding you or taking away some benefit of yours that they're given you... or maybe taking away your phone for awhile, ipod or whatever. In a month from now everything will be the same as it was before between your parents and you. I'm sure your parents will put the door back on if your brother doesn't. Tell them that at least you didn't get hurt bad while they were gone or that you didn't get in trouble with the law. That doesn't mean that they won't remember what they heard because they'll never forget that. Things like that don't slip through a person's memory to be forgotten forever. Just tell them you learned a big lesson but prove it by your actions. What you did wasn't the greatest thing for you to do, especially with a guy such as him. So you did have a boy in your room. That was the only thing you really did wrong. That isn't the end of the world. But you're right. It isn't that big a deal and your brother did over react. But you still have to deal with the situation as it is right now. Just keep your cool and you'll be surprised at how this will eventually pass over like it never happened. Let me know if you don't think this is true, ok? Good luck!

• Wow that was really great advice!

• Show Older
    • Unfortunately, he hasn't much. And...my door is still yet to be re-attached. He tried talking to me yesterday about it... but we ended up just yelling at one another an me leaving the house to stay with a friend. I don't think ill be returning home until the day my parents get home. Until then, figure he can just cool off at his own pace.

• Good girl! That's a smart way to handle that since he insist on being your immature brother. Right, let him cool it because HE needs to. You were old enough and had the right to do what you did.