• Ask
  • myTake

I feel like I'm not satisfying him.

so, my boyfriend and I have been having sex for like the past 5 months. everything is great and all, but I feel like I'm not satisfying him ! I always come and he does too, but when it comes to flirting before having sex, I feel like he does the whole work while I lay on my back enjoying ! the think is that I've always had these fantasies about pleasing him, but when we get together, I can't do any of the things I wanna do to him !HELP ! !

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• firstly: if he keeps having sex with you without complaining or anything, then you must be pleasing him :). I mean if you weren't then it would be up to him to open his mouth and tell you!secondly: why can't you live out your fantasies? what's keeping you from doing the stuff you dream about?

What Girls Said 1

• You have to talk to your partner. It's all about supporting and encouraging each other. Boost each others self esteem. I'm sure he would love to make you feel more confident about pleasing him. Ask your friends about it. Just overcome the initial awkwardness of talking about it because once you feel comfortable talking about it you'll feel much better about doing it.