Blow job on a 4th date. To soon?

Question explains it all.

lets just say its happened already...now I'm scared he got it too early...if a girl gave you one on the 4th date would you see her as easy or that's pretty normal after knowing each other for over a month...?
Def like the male answers on this question. It felt right, I don't feel it was too soon as we are pretty connected

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sometimes I meet a girl & feel like we have so much to talk about & so much in common that it feels like I have known her for years. I guess that she feels the same way & things progress much faster than someone that you are trying to get to know & see if your compatible.

I don't judge the girl because if she feels like I do than I understand whether it be the first or twentieth date. I strongly feel that it is her decision.

NO I will not have sex with her (of any kind) if I don't think that she is my type.

• That is exactly it. It was the 4th date but all of our dates lasted hours, I'm talking like 13 hrs of talking and getting to know eachothe, it felt right.

• Thank You!

If it felt right & still does then it is right for you.