My first HJ?

Ok so Sunday I was giving my first hj but it was in the guys pants and so yeah he said it hurt or something but I was being super gentle. Was it me or something wrong with him or the pants. And would it be rude to ask him to shave cause it grossed me out.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

Lots of variables here. He should be a master at jerking himself off so he needs to provide you more than just "it hurts" if he's going to give you any feedback. It could be the pants, lack of lube, or anything really. Asking him to shave is not rude so long as you approach it right. GOOD: It would be way hotter if you shaved. BAD: You need to shave your nasty self.

• If there is skin that covers the head (you can slide it back to uncover the head as well) then he is un-circumsized. If there is absolutely no skin covering the head then he is circumsized.

• How do you tell if they're circumsised or not?

• Yeah it's normal to ask your partner to do things. And trust me, if he gets the idea that shaving equals more HJs from you he will be shaved before you finish your sentence. As for lubrication, you only really need it if he's circumsized. If he's not then you don't need lube.

• Show Older
  • If he was wearing pants with a zipper, the back part might have rubbed too hard against him.

• Nah that's not it cause my hand was touching the zipper. But thanks! :)

• Could have been because it was in his pants, that defiantly doesn't sound to comfy. It also might have been friction. Or both

• If your asking what an uncircumcised penis is its when it doesn't have the skin covering the tip. Its removed

• ....didn't really get what you said

• Oh. So like skin that moves on it when it's hard is when your uncircumcised?

• Show Older