• Ask
  • myTake

My first HJ?

Ok so Sunday I was giving my first hj but it was in the guys pants and so yeah he said it hurt or something but I was being super gentle. Was it me or something wrong with him or the pants. And would it be rude to ask him to shave cause it grossed me out.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Lots of variables here. He should be a master at jerking himself off so he needs to provide you more than just "it hurts" if he's going to give you any feedback. It could be the pants, lack of lube, or anything really. Asking him to shave is not rude so long as you approach it right. GOOD: It would be way hotter if you shaved. BAD: You need to shave your nasty self.

• Haha! Yeah it was totally dry cause people could have walked in any second so yeah that could have been it. But I don't know if it's normal to ask a guy to shave.

• Show Older
    • How do you tell if they're circumsised or not?

• If there is skin that covers the head (you can slide it back to uncover the head as well) then he is un-circumsized. If there is absolutely no skin covering the head then he is circumsized.

What Guys Said 2

• Could have been because it was in his pants, that defiantly doesn't sound to comfy. It also might have been friction. Or both

• Oh and just tell him to shave shouldnt really get him mad.

• Show Older
    • ....didn't really get what you said

• If your asking what an uncircumcised penis is its when it doesn't have the skin covering the tip. Its removed

• If he was wearing pants with a zipper, the back part might have rubbed too hard against him.

• Nah that's not it cause my hand was touching the zipper. But thanks! :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!