Why do female porn stars "areas" look so perfect?

You never see any hair, it looks so smooth, evenly color toned etc. What are they doing that makes it look like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a lot of things. They do have bleaching cream and operations that makes the vagina look more like an underage vagina, pretty watermelon pink and smooth and tight. Someone mentioned they can't photoshop video, but they can do that in after effects. I am an after effects pro. I have had sex with plenty of girls, and their vaginas were very beautiful and perfect, but then again that was back when I was younger and the girls were 14 and under. If a girl is not a hoe, then her vagina is going to be still beautiful. Vaginas are the most beautiful things in the world, but when they start f***ing a lot then it will get pretty beat and chewed up looking. I know the males are very fake. As you can clearly see, they are always super huge down there and ask girls who mess around a lot they know that is not true in normal guys. Those male p*rn stars get implants to make them longer and thicker. It's a shame because young boys see this and turn gay because they think they are small when actually they are big. And they really make the black guys look huge because that is the stereo type. Bottom line is do not watch p*rn. it is all fake and will f*** your mind up. We all know that your average girl can not take d***s that huge and would run the other way if a guy was that size.

• Report

I'm 14 and a virgin but my vagina does not look perfect and tight okay? Almost all female p*rn stars get a surgery called labiaplasty or nicknamed "the Barbie" to make their privates look like that.
      And it's ridiculous how you think guys "turn gay" because they think they're too small. Guys can't turn gay at all, they're either born straight or gay they can't choose. You have no idea what you're talking about lol

• Report
      3h

Turn gay? Lol you mustn't know much.

Most Helpful Girl

• pornography is a profession...pornos make a living out of it..and they must be perfect in order to shoot videos and get $$$$$. They get makeup artists, go to tanning salons, get surgery, laser hair removal, plastic surgery, boob jobs, butt silicone injections, botox, etc...

if they have the money or get directors camera men to pay for it, why not? (for them)

its all fake, no one is naturally perfect looking. being unique is what makes you, you.

• Report

Some of those women yes, but I'm in the industry and I can say that many women are not as fake as you think. Makeup sure. That's kind of a necessity in any kind of photography because of lighting. I do see where your point is coming from because to a degree that is true. Just be aware that not all women in porn do anything fake or go to the lengths that you described.

• Report

It was a general statement...didn't mean any offense, there's always going to be exceptions, most in the industry do however