Why do female porn stars "areas" look so perfect?

You never see any hair, it looks so smooth, evenly color toned etc. What are they doing that makes it look like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a lot of things. They do have bleaching cream and operations that makes the vagina look more like an underage vagina, pretty watermelon pink and smooth and tight. Someone mentioned they can't photoshop video, but they can do that in after effects. I am an after effects pro. I have had sex with plenty of girls, and their vaginas were very beautiful and perfect, but then again that was back when I was younger and the girls were 14 and under. If a girl is not a hoe, then her vagina is going to be still beautiful. Vaginas are the most beautiful things in the world, but when they start f***ing a lot then it will get pretty beat and chewed up looking. I know the males are very fake. As you can clearly see, they are always super huge down there and ask girls who mess around a lot they know that is not true in normal guys. Those male p*rn stars get implants to make them longer and thicker. It's a shame because young boys see this and turn gay because they think they are small when actually they are big. And they really make the black guys look huge because that is the stereo type. Bottom line is do not watch p*rn. it is all fake and will f*** your mind up. We all know that your average girl can not take d***s that huge and would run the other way if a guy was that size.

• I'm 14 and a virgin but my vagina does not look perfect and tight okay? Almost all female p*rn stars get a surgery called labiaplasty or nicknamed "the Barbie" to make their privates look like that.
      And it's ridiculous how you think guys "turn gay" because they think they're too small. Guys can't turn gay at all, they're either born straight or gay they can't choose. You have no idea what you're talking about lol