Why do female porn stars "areas" look so perfect?

You never see any hair, it looks so smooth, evenly color toned etc. What are they doing that makes it look like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be a lot of things. They do have bleaching cream and operations that makes the vagina look more like an underage vagina, pretty watermelon pink and smooth and tight. Someone mentioned they can't photoshop video, but they can do that in after effects. I am an after effects pro. I have had sex with plenty of girls, and their vaginas were very beautiful and perfect, but then again that was back when I was younger and the girls were 14 and under. If a girl is not a hoe, then her vagina is going to be still beautiful. Vaginas are the most beautiful things in the world, but when they start f***ing a lot then it will get pretty beat and chewed up looking. I know the males are very fake. As you can clearly see, they are always super huge down there and ask girls who mess around a lot they know that is not true in normal guys. Those male p*rn stars get implants to make them longer and thicker. It's a shame because young boys see this and turn gay because they think they are small when actually they are big. And they really make the black guys look huge because that is the stereo type. Bottom line is do not watch p*rn. it is all fake and will f*** your mind up. We all know that your average girl can not take d***s that huge and would run the other way if a guy was that size.

• I'm 14 and a virgin but my vagina does not look perfect and tight okay? Almost all female p*rn stars get a surgery called labiaplasty or nicknamed "the Barbie" to make their privates look like that.
      And it's ridiculous how you think guys "turn gay" because they think they're too small. Guys can't turn gay at all, they're either born straight or gay they can't choose. You have no idea what you're talking about lol

Turn gay? Lol you mustn't know much.

Most Helpful Girl

• pornography is a profession...pornos make a living out of it..and they must be perfect in order to shoot videos and get $$$$$. They get makeup artists, go to tanning salons, get surgery, laser hair removal, plastic surgery, boob jobs, butt silicone injections, botox, etc...

if they have the money or get directors camera men to pay for it, why not? (for them)

its all fake, no one is naturally perfect looking. being unique is what makes you, you.

• Some of those women yes, but I'm in the industry and I can say that many women are not as fake as you think. Makeup sure. That's kind of a necessity in any kind of photography because of lighting. I do see where your point is coming from because to a degree that is true. Just be aware that not all women in porn do anything fake or go to the lengths that you described.

• It was a general statement...didn't mean any offense, there's always going to be exceptions, most in the industry do however

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 17

• Stylist, airbrush, Photoshop.

• when they pick the girls it can be fro lineups of hundreds of girls

they choose the sexiest girls who have the best looking nether regions

for every girl that makes it into porn, there are hundreds that don't for whatever reason.

cant just think they will make it cause they are hot.

they have to appeal to the perversion of men

• Because:

1. First they use body makeup, and

2. They edit the video, and

3. The resolution of the video isn't like a high definition digital photo.

But, they do spend a lot of time grooming (so I'm told)!

• Waxing or Photoshop, maybe both. Oh, the even color tone is either due to makeup or Photoshop or both.

• a lot of editing nowadays...

More from Guys
12

What Girls Said 6

• Many of them have plastic surgery and they are fake.

• Daily. Whether it's waxing, shaving or using a lawn mower daily routine helps a lot. Personally I use a plain old ordinary razor and soap. I'm totally bald and smooth as a baby's bottom.

• All the girls I know including myself all suffer from that bumpy rash after shaving, do you get that, and is there a way to prevent it?

• Thanks a bunch!

• If you get a rash after shaving often its not because you're dirty lol it's because you probably have really sensitive skin and need a high quality, super sharp razor. And try to find some natural shaving creams.

• The same reason a model's face and body look perfect, photoshop. I'm sure if you saw the first cut of the movie before it's edited you'd see that they look just like everyone else. They have flaws too.

• wax

• Im realy at a cross roads hear because my bf thinks that p*rn stars are real, and that all they do is go to the gym and take cair of their bodys.. we have been togeter for 7 years so i know he loves me but he keeps telling me we need to eat helthier and work out.. tho i know i should.. i know im good looking and only waigh 120 and im tall. people ask me if im anerexix.. but im not.. i just want to look good.. but i know he has a problem with p*rn . i dont know what to do i try to look good for him.. but he hurts me when he looks elts were.. i want to work it out but i dont know how to tell him with out a fight.. that thats not how real women look.. im trying too be a person that isn't real but how do i make him see that im just as beautifull with out it..