What do guys think of a hairy downstairs?

Is it wrong for a girl to have a hairy vagina. I've always wondered what the other side might think about this. write backx

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• These are the reasons why you should always keep hair down there:1) Men like real women. And everybody knows that women have hair down there, and little girls don´t. If a man feels horny by watching a completely shaved woman who looks like a child down there... believe me, there is something wrong here (a pervert?). It´s against human nature.Of course, men don´t like hairy legs or hairy armpits in women. You are a woman, not a man. So keep them hairless. You just have to keep your bush and if your hair is well covered by your pants or bikini, everything´s fine. Believe me.2) If you have never shaved your pubic hair, you will see it is soft and beautiful. Once you start shaving, end of the story. You become a slave of shaving. Stubble and so on. Not sexy. And the famous "brazilian style" is more expensive than simply shaving your legs and between them, If you have your bush, don´t shave it. Just trim between the bikini line.3) The first idea that comes to our minds when we find out that the woman has hair down there is "she is more innocent, she seems to be a decent girl". These shaved women are usually associated to p*rno stars, for instance. And then, the man believes that this woman likes to show her private areas to almost everyone. That´s the first idea. Hair down there is associated to "purity" for us.4) When having sex in face to face positions, pubic hair (from both) reduces friction. It´s very unpleasant for us to feel this friction when the completely shaved woman moves. Most women don´t exactly know this functional feature of pubic hair.5) Additionally, pubic hair will help you to prevent infections. This is another functional feature. It´s like the hair we all have inside the nose. Without hair, your vulva is totally exposed.Finally some comments:Most shaved women argue that they feel fresh and cleaner. Let´s clarify this point: Men like clean women. No doubt. So, no matter if you have hair or not, your hygiene is extremely important in any case. A shaved women who has poor hygiene will smell bad down there, and if you are unshaved, even worse. So, being shaved does not solve the problem. It´s the hygiene, grooming. Good luck!

What Guys Said 12

• i kind of like it it is a turn on for me.

• either is sexy. there is something primal about a natural bush.

• I like it hairy, more RAW

• I think you will find that most guys would prefer shaved. Personally, I prefer shaved, maybe just a small patch above the area. However, any guy that says he wants you to shave without maintaining his own, is just plain dumb. It is definitely a 2 way street.

• During intercourse it's obviously not a problem for me, but trying to fight my way through a big bush when going down on a girl is kinda off-putting! Girls who shave tend to be cleaner downstairs as well. I'll lick out a shaved girl all day!

• Shave, shave, shave. Be rid of it all. Smooth is best. Women also like trimmed men as well. Hair sucks

• If its like the thousand acre woods down there, yes its kind of nasty, but I assume the same can be said of guys, but some guys actually consider a little patch quite sexy

• It's not 100% necessary, I'm not disgusted by it, but having it shaved is so much more pleasant, especially if I'm gonna put my face down there. In fact shaving's almost a requisite for pussy eating, otherwise you'll end up with hair in your teeth, and tickling in your throat - It generally sucks.As a general rule, a shaved vagina is nicer. Especially if you do a good job of maintaining the shaved site with baby powder or whatever it takes for nice, smooth, skin.

• Every guy is different in how they would prefer their woman's hair down there. I like mine bikini trimmed. As one said, landing strip.

• When you say hairy, then yes that is bad. Everyone, guys and girls, need to do some yardwork down south. We are in the 21st century. Razors and shavers are very inexpensive. But you are young, and so it's not as big of a deal as if you were older. If you're not doing anything, then there is no point in doing it. Kind of like shaving your legs when you're 10. It really doesn't make a difference either way.

• Hair isn't bad at all, as long as it is trimmed.

• You will find a mixed opinion among everybody. But I don't mind. Landing strip is the best in my opinion.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!