What do guys think of a hairy downstairs?

Is it wrong for a girl to have a hairy vagina.

I've always wondered what the other side might think about this.

write back

x

Most Helpful Guy

• These are the reasons why you should always keep hair down there:

1) Men like real women. And everybody knows that women have hair down there, and little girls don´t. If a man feels horny by watching a completely shaved woman who looks like a child down there... believe me, there is something wrong here (a pervert?). It´s against human nature.

Of course, men don´t like hairy legs or hairy armpits in women. You are a woman, not a man. So keep them hairless. You just have to keep your bush and if your hair is well covered by your pants or bikini, everything´s fine. Believe me.

2) If you have never shaved your pubic hair, you will see it is soft and beautiful. Once you start shaving, end of the story. You become a slave of shaving. Stubble and so on. Not sexy. And the famous "brazilian style" is more expensive than simply shaving your legs and between them, If you have your bush, don´t shave it. Just trim between the bikini line.

3) The first idea that comes to our minds when we find out that the woman has hair down there is "she is more innocent, she seems to be a decent girl". These shaved women are usually associated to p*rno stars, for instance. And then, the man believes that this woman likes to show her private areas to almost everyone. That´s the first idea. Hair down there is associated to "purity" for us.

4) When having sex in face to face positions, pubic hair (from both) reduces friction. It´s very unpleasant for us to feel this friction when the completely shaved woman moves. Most women don´t exactly know this functional feature of pubic hair.

5) Additionally, pubic hair will help you to prevent infections. This is another functional feature. It´s like the hair we all have inside the nose. Without hair, your vulva is totally exposed.

Finally some comments:

Most shaved women argue that they feel fresh and cleaner. Let´s clarify this point: Men like clean women. No doubt. So, no matter if you have hair or not, your hygiene is extremely important in any case. A shaved women who has poor hygiene will smell bad down there, and if you are unshaved, even worse. So, being shaved does not solve the problem. It´s the hygiene, grooming.

Good luck!

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 16

• Shave, shave, shave. Be rid of it all. Smooth is best. Women also like trimmed men as well. Hair sucks

• If you're a guy who won't have sex with a girl unless her hair is just a certain way and everything below her eyebrows is shaved and plucked bare and she's got just a certain bust size and stands at a certain height and weighs no more than a certain amount... I have to question whether you like girls at all.

If the hair downstairs gets in the way, we'll let you know. But don't feel shy about giving us the same feedback.

• I think you will find that most guys would prefer shaved. Personally, I prefer shaved, maybe just a small patch above the area. However, any guy that says he wants you to shave without maintaining his own, is just plain dumb. It is definitely a 2 way street.

• It's not 100% necessary, I'm not disgusted by it, but having it shaved is so much more pleasant, especially if I'm gonna put my face down there. In fact shaving's almost a requisite for pussy eating, otherwise you'll end up with hair in your teeth, and tickling in your throat - It generally sucks.

As a general rule, a shaved vagina is nicer. Especially if you do a good job of maintaining the shaved site with baby powder or whatever it takes for nice, smooth, skin.

• If its like the thousand acre woods down there, yes its kind of nasty, but I assume the same can be said of guys, but some guys actually consider a little patch quite sexy

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 0