• Ask
  • myTake

Best fingering techniques

I would like to finger my girlfriend, just curious as to what I can do to make it feel really good for her. Girls what have you had done that felt really good, what worked best, Guys what have you done to girls that they absolutely loved. Thanks for any suggestions

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 1

• The best person to talk to is your girlfriend (assuming she has masturbated before). She will know best what she likes.Otherwise, start out with a single finger and make sure she is wet. Trying to push a finger into her with no lubrication is uncomfortable and could kill the mood. Use kissing, fondling, touching and grinding to get her wet. If she's not wet (some girls don't get as wet as others) then use lubrication or lick your finger first. If she starts getting really turned on you can try working your way up to 2 or even 3 fingers (don't rush it though).

• Follow what wanacot says, that is basically what all girls like, I like it when my FWB does is.