Guys-do you like giving rim jobs?

when eating a girl out do you do it just to give her pleasure, or because you like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do it because I love it. Not like, LOVE; turning her on turns me on.

I'll give her the full spit, buff, and polish. Now that the rims are done, how about I detail the rest of the car? I promise I’ll be thorough.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 11

• Never go from but to vagina by the way when doing rim jobs it can give you infections just saying

• Both, its a turn on for the guy because its seen as taboo, and its a turn on for the girl obviously cause it feels good, there's more nerve endings there than there are in the clit ;)

• It's considered taboo? Say's who? I feel it's almost mandatory, if a girl is going to take 25-35 minutes and a guy is only going to take 10-12 on average, you better believe she deserves a warm-up. Just image how sexually frustrated you would be if you never climaxed.

• Do you know what a rim job is? Its not the normal form of oral sex... its proper name is analingus... licking of the bum basically. I totally agree that giving oral in the standard form is mandatory, but this is something that most girls are a bit apprehensive of at first, but love once they try it.

• I really enjoying giving a rim job but I won't do it unless it's requested by the girl/guy. Rimming is nice and feels nice when done right.

• if she wants

• I absolutely adore licking a womans arsehole (or any other part of her) but rimming is the best

I'd spend all day there if I could its a combination od warmth, scent. heat .taste and the sheer damn wickedness of it

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 0