Girls - mound down there ?

When I was younger I used to be really embarrassed when swimming thinking it was not right for a girl to have anything sticking out, like a mound

... I obviously don't have a penis but even now I think its too big.. in underwear or bathing suit

am I alone in this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know about what a woman thinks on this subject, but from my prospective, I love a woman’s features and figure in all its wonderful forms.

If it really makes you feel that uncomfortable I'm sure there are subtle ways to hide it. Maybe an extra thick bikini bottom? I don't know. I'm sure there are some girls out there that can come up with some better ideas of how to hide it then I can.

MY opinion, not yours.

Cheers.

• I have to say I love how you always sa MY opinion, not yours lol. Too many people bitch each other out on this site over differences of such a simple opinion.

What Guys Said 6

• 27d

Every girls body is different some could be same
    i don't judge a girl on her body, your not the only
    girl who feels the way you do , guys are embarrassed
    cause of their penis size, for me i don't worry, I'm sure
    guys check girls out, girls do the same with guys i
    think girls in bikinis is sexy but that's cause I don't
    have a girlfriend/ wife, if I had a girl i wouldn't have a
    reason to check out girls in bikinis but I'm not going
    be male chauvinist about things , it's all part of life
    and how the body has developed that's the way
    i see things i have man boobs and some girls
    think their boobs are too small or too big but
    i support you not to worry about it cause it's
    all normal

• 27d

Sure i see girls in bikinis if it excites me i take care of it myself
      i don't involve anyone else what i think, all guys like girls in bikinis
      but when they come out in public and make inappropriate comments
      than that's when it becomes a problem and can actually make girls
      feel guys are creepy but you got just tell the creeps to go get life

• 27d

I'm supporting your question in a proper matter not
      to give all the impression to look at it as sexual
      yes we all have thoughts but there is thing called
      control what we think should be kept to our self

• 27d

I can tell you this, the more it bulges, the easier it is to perform oral sex on.

• 27d

My suggestion would be to find a BF who loves it (I think there are a lot of such out there), who would perhaps make you realize that what you have "down there" is a treasure, a prominent sign of womanhood that should be embraced and loved, not hated and being ashamed about. Thus I hope you'll find this kind of guy soon enough. Good luck with it ;)

• I know it's hard to change how you feel about it but don't do anything about it. it is a sign of your femininity and in my opinion is pretty sexy :-).

• I know what you're talking about. I've seen it on many women of all ages. I'm sure it looks much bigger to you than it does to others, because you're seeing it from an angle that makes it look like it's sticking out further than it is. Also, since it's your body, and you want it to be perfect, anything that looks off to you is probably a hundred times worse in your eyes than in anybody else's. Guys can have very similar mounds, in addition to what the actual penis looks like through a tight bathing suit or underwear. In fact, our stuff technically sticks out of a kind of depression in that mound, originating from the fact that as our genitalia differentiated in the womb, it actually grew out of nascent female parts. This is readily apparent when we're infants, and becomes almost completely hidden by the time we reach adulthood.

• There's now way that any guy could really tell unless you had a pic of you in a bathing suit.

What Girls Said 3

• I have that problem also,had and still have it,but I'm 16.I think I'll just get surgery when I turn 18,that area is called Mons Pubis and I think there's like a "liposuction" they can do,so I think I'm gonna get that

• 27d

Jesus, it's normal! I realize you are only 16 but please, there is NO need for surgery.

• 27d

Oh yes, and about liking: Jacko didn't like his nose, so he had it surgically altered. After the surgery however he didn't like the results either. Thus he had like dozens of surgeries done on his nose (which nearly made his nose fall off and led to constant pain due to the countless wounds inflicted by the surgeries). Don't you think that getting even with the unchangeable things about your body is an easier way? Perhaps you might even find a BF who'll like you especially for your "despised" body parts...

• 27d

Also, one more thing: hasn't it occurred to you ever that Lady Gaga and God knows who else is being teased about something like that out of jealousy? Haven't you ever considered the possibility that jealous beeches say nasty things about it, because they would like to have a prominent mons pubis, but they don't (since it's mostly genetics)? Sorry to disappoint you, but people (especially commenters and public opinion leaders etc.) are full of frustration and insecurities, which they vent of celebrities. Do you REALLY want to seek approval from such misers?

• Show Older
  • What do you mean by mound? are you talking about the inner lips sticking out a bit or what? when you say mound are you referring to how you look "in front side" or "bottom side" ? with bikini on... any visual you can give us?

• Well I don't think that is TOO noticeable.... everyone has a mound in there, its just a little different for everyone. I don't think guys pay attention to it anyways....

• In the front, not lips..

• OMG!...I used to think like that...haha I seriously thought I was the only one that used to think of that...

I just kinda did some weird experiments like..got a size smaller underwear, boy cut spanky panties, skirts with stripes, skinny jeans.

It's just a phase we all, some of us anyway, sometimes go through. =)