My boyfriend wants to eat me out?

okay me and my boy been dating for a month and 2 weeks and he told me he'd love me and I said it back because I got feelings for him, he's my first boyfriend lol my first at everything too.

Recently, he ask me what would I say if he was to ask me can he eat me out, I was like OMG ask me later and he said when, I said ask me on your birthday. and he that's not to far and I said yeah it's not, but he respect my decision but the truth is I kinda want him too but I am too scared he might not like it ~down~ there and not like me no more, so the question is, how do you know if you taste good down there?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, you are a girl, you already naturally taste good to most guys. There are some ways you can screw up your natural taste, but I'm going to assume you're not excessively drinking, a chain smoker, or doing hard drugs. Chances are, you will taste amazing and you will love it and he will want to do it again.

And it's ok to act a little shy, it builds the excitement, take it from a male. ;)