Why does my boyfriend not want to have sex with me that much?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8mos now. I moved in with him after we were dating for a month. When we first start dating our sex life was good then we went to like a week or two without having sex. Then one night after he though that I was in bed I caught him doing his own thing watching porn. Then another time after that I find a condom in his draw by the bed he said that I was not home and that he just rub one out. Then about 2mos later after everything was going good I sent him a text to let him know that I wanted some when he got home an no responds. Then a few days later I asked him for some and he said that he had to go get something to eat that he was hungry. I like sex a lot but I can go with 1time a week and be good but it is going on now almost 3week but I don't know how much more I can take. What is up with him we get along good with everything else. This is our only problem. What do I need to do? Please help!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• Have a serious talk with him. Express your desire/sexual needs. Ask him questions. Ask why he doesn't want to have sex with you. Stress? Sexual problem? Worried about children? Sex not exciting? Unattracted? Cheating? Tired from work? If things don't improve, you can have the talk again. If nothing changes, then it may be best if you separated for a while, if not for good. Sex is a major aspect in relationships. I think it makes me and my husband closer together. Communication is a step to good communication. If you/or he are a shy sort, you could even do it a letter, by writing down your feelings and giving it to him to read.If I went more than 2 days without having sex with my husband and we are both at the same place, I would think something was wrong and by day 5 (after actively trying to get him in the bed) I would probably ask outright. I know that he would never make me wait that long, but that's another story. Some nights my husband is too tired for sex, although rare if I try to get him in the mood. Also, he told me that he doesn't like it when I make sex seem like a schedule. Ie. when I ask if we are going to have sex. I do that occasionally because I am tired, but I will not pass up the oppurtonity if it presents itself (unless I am on-the-verge-of-passing-out tired). And if we are a little mad (which is very VERY rare), then we don't have sex until we make up, but that usually happens before the night is out.If you don't want a heart to heart, there are other options for the time being. Try wearing some lingerie for him or doing sex positions or oral sex that you know he likes. Fix him nice meals, watch an erotic or even a movie with a couple sleeping together/making out (which I meant when I said erotic), do something you know he will like. My husband likes it when I climb on him and rub agaisnt him. When I do that, he knows for sure that I really want some and he doesn't deny me really if I put in the effort to get him hard (which really isn't that much).