• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my boyfriend not want to have sex with me that much?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8mos now. I moved in with him after we were dating for a month. When we first start dating our sex... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1

• Have a serious talk with him. Express your desire/sexual needs. Ask him questions. Ask why he doesn't want to have sex with you. Stress? Sexual problem? Worried about children? Sex not exciting? Unattracted? Cheating? Tired from work? If things don't improve, you can have the talk again. If nothing changes, then it may be best if you separated for a while, if not for good. Sex is a major aspect in relationships. I think it makes me and my husband closer together. Communication is a step to good communication. If you/or he are a shy sort, you could even do it a letter, by writing down your feelings and giving it to him to read.If I went more than 2 days without having sex with my husband and we are both at the same place, I would think something was wrong and by day 5 (after actively trying to get him in the bed) I would probably ask outright. I know that he would never make me wait that long, but that's another story. Some nights my husband is too tired for sex, although rare if I try to get him in the mood. Also, he told me that he doesn't like it when I make sex seem like a schedule. Ie. when I ask if we are going to have sex. I do that occasionally because I am tired, but I will not pass up the oppurtonity if it presents itself (unless I am on-the-verge-of-passing-out tired). And if we are a little mad (which is very VERY rare), then we don't have sex until we make up, but that usually happens before the night is out.If you don't want a heart to heart, there are other options for the time being. Try wearing some lingerie for him or doing sex positions or oral sex that you know he likes. Fix him nice meals, watch an erotic or even a movie with a couple sleeping together/making out (which I meant when I said erotic), do something you know he will like. My husband likes it when I climb on him and rub agaisnt him. When I do that, he knows for sure that I really want some and he doesn't deny me really if I put in the effort to get him hard (which really isn't that much).