Why does my boyfriend not want to have sex with me that much?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 8mos now. I moved in with him after we were dating for a month. When we first start dating our sex life was good then we went to like a week or two without having sex. Then one night after he though that I was in bed I caught him doing his own thing watching porn. Then another time after that I find a condom in his draw by the bed he said that I was not home and that he just rub one out. Then about 2mos later after everything was going good I sent him a text to let him know that I wanted some when he got home an no responds. Then a few days later I asked him for some and he said that he had to go get something to eat that he was hungry. I like sex a lot but I can go with 1time a week and be good but it is going on now almost 3week but I don't know how much more I can take. What is up with him we get along good with everything else. This is our only problem. What do I need to do? Please help!