• Ask
  • myTake

Is being called a MILF a compliment or not?

My boyfriend is 18 and I am 34. I read on his Facebook the other day and his friend told him he is "so lucky because he gets to f*** a MILF every night" I was a little flattered but I have mixed feelings about it. My last 3 boyfriends were much younger at 18 20 and 23. I am starting to think that they are just dating me because I am considered a MILF.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• WOW I used 2950 of the 3000 characters and my internet fizzed out as I was submitting it. I don't think I'll be able to write anything quite as insightful again the second time around, but I'll give it another go......Let's be completely honest, it's a distinct possibility that's all he sees you as. It doesn't have to be, but the first thing that most guys in his position are going to see in you is that you're a sexually exotic item. And whether you've admitted it to yourself or not, the first thing most women your age see in a young, strong, boyish, virile guy like him is that he's another sexually exotic item, a "boy toy".But the things that you're worrying about aren't necessarily exclusive to relationships with an age difference. Everybody worries about whether or not other people like them for who they are or just because they fufill some sort of sexual ego. It's a completely natural worry.When you're a sexually exotic item to someone else (as in, dating outside of your normal crowd), you always run the risk of being used for someone else's sexual ego. I've been there too. I'm a mixed Korean, Greek, and Slavic guy, and I wouldn't say that I'm bad to look at. I knew a white girl who I thought was great and we had a healthy sexual relationship, but later I would find out that she used to live in Singapore so she had a thing for Asian men. When I found out she would refer to me to her friends as the "cute Asian guy", I knew I'd be better off elsewhere.Now, I've been with plenty of other girls where the exotic thing has never been an issue. I met a girl on a trip and we exchanged online contact information and kept in touch. To her, I was an extremely exotic item, not just for my race but because I went through a punk-rock thing at the time (I had a rocker mohawk haha). We admitted there was sexual tension but agreed we should be friends first because of the distance. Now, we have become very close and know that our relationship, while there's a lot of passion between us, is based completely off of a real-level attraction.It's possible to have a relationship with real attraction in your position. One famous example would be Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. Another example would be an older woman I met last summer, where we became close through talking. I didn't pursue it because I was a bit shy about it, but I soon realized I was completely open to something happening between us and that I liked her for real reasons. But of course, it's not the first idea most people get.All in all...As far as being called a "MILF", there's no other way to take it than flattery. You're the object of someone's desire and that's a thing you should take with pride. As for figuring out the terms of the relationship between you two, there's nothing more you can do but be open and honest and find those reasons for yourself. But at least wear the "MILF" badge with pride, it's not a bad thing in itself at all. ;)

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on how you feel about being a sex object. Given your taste in boyfriends, you seem okay with it.

• better to be an attractive woman for the wrong reason, than an unattractive woman no one wants for any reason.

• "MILF" is a compliment.And no, they aren't with you because of that (I looked at your photo.).D

• What is that supposed to mean?

• MILF = Mother I'd Like to F*** In other words, they aren't after you just because you are a mom. ; )

• They are after you because you are an attractive woman.

• I think it's funny that term even caught on, because it really ought to be MILTF.

• from what I can see in your pic you are a milf and he's probably excited and bragging that he's banging a milf sounds like its just a sexual fun type of thing if you wanted something serious you wouldn't go for guys my age who aren't looking for that and he wouldn't go for a 34 year old women... be happy its a compliment...your a hot 34 year old milf that's f***ing a young guy that can't stop bragging or thinking about you probably and if you want more of a relationship then don't go for young guys who are looking for sex

• You should take it as a complement, crude though it may be. I think the attraction is to the idea of a more experienced, aggressive, woman seeking fulfillment.I guess only you can make the call about why they have been dating you. I typically find that girls are usually tuned in to their guys' motives.

• i think MILF is a compliment if your not conservative because MILF to me means ur sexy for a older woman and don't all older woman want to look sexy?but the part where a girl would get irritated is the fu ck part because some girls would think that its private and degrading but too each his/her own

• Yea you're probably right and do you honestly think that when these kids get into college they'll still be going for the older women? Just a thought.

• I had a long-term affair with a married woman who got pregnant. (The baby turned out not to be mine.) We did the deed before, during and after she was prego, and I'd buy her cigarettes because she was too embarrassed to buy them herself.We both loved the sex! Neither one of us thought it was bad: she is a MILF too. You are the best!

What Girls Said 2

• it goes both ways it is how ever you want to take it, MILFs are kind of a falling fad tho. I think ur boyfriend says it as a compliment

• I suppose it's a compliment in a degrading sort of way... Boys that age like to brag about sex, and will often get it where they can. As a woman your age, though, I gotta ask: is there a reason you prefer to bang little boys? (No offense to the teenagers, but... C'mon... it's a maturity thing.)