Girl fetishes?

i know all of the most popular guys fetishes...now how about you girls any big fetishes? what turns you on?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i have a major thing for guys who can ride horses. but I don't think that's considered a fetish.

• Lol, not cowboys. proper English riders with a top hat, jacket and tall boots. lol, yeah, maybe it is a fetish. I like gentlemen like Mr. Darcy =D

• Yeah, I have a thing for cowboys, too :]

• No, it's just something I really like a guy to be able to do. if a guy and I can go hacking together, there's nothing better. i don't get off on it. it's just really attractive.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 6

• I have a cum fetish huge loads of it.

• Lingerie!WaterGender-bending men (like hairless or wearing girl clothes)More lingerie!

• these may seem weird buuuuut here are some things that'll make me almost instantly horny:the smell of bar soapand awesome beat on the double bass pedal for drumstrees

• idk if these are fetishes but ill just say what turn me onsome one eating me outme in control (but I only like being in control of dudes that act all hard lol)getting my hair pulledYella bones and this one sexy ass Asian dudeand I think this is the weirdest one but guy on guy lol

• Light skin black dudes

• Yella bones?

• I love when a guy pulls my hair, or when I get my ass slapped really hard, also when a guy nibbles on my ear and the one of my weird fettishes is being choked.

• Hm I'm retarded so I don't really know what to consider a fettish, buuut I can tell you what turns me on...I like my hair pulledmy ass slapped... hard hahammm being tied up and blindfoldedbreathing in my earand my lip bitten

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!