• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys to want to have sex with me but not date me?

OK! I must just be really ugly or fat or something because guys don't like me or at least not for the right reasons. why is it that? I am not a hoe... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You teach people how to treat you. If you JUST want to have fun and hook up then nobody is stopping you. That is your choice. However if you want a boyfriend (or a particular guy to be your bf) then actions like giving him a blow job when you barely know him isn't exactly sending the message of 'I am good girlfriend material'. He'll wonder 'does she do this with a lot of guys?' That makes you seem less trustworthy. And know that isn't totally true. Because I've known girls who like to have 'fun' when they are single but they are the most faithful people in relationships. However this is generally what a lot of guys think. And yes it does seem pretty contradictory and hypocritical of them to accept and partake in these sexual activities then to lay judgement on YOU (while they were in on it too!) afterwards. But sadly many gender stereotypes are still strong today. One being that ‘good girls’ don’t fool around too soon. It sounds like this guy is only interested in being friends wih benefits. This is what HE wants and nothing you do or say can make him change his mind. Because it really has nothing to do with you. This guy is selfish. You aren't ugly or fat or stupid or anything like that. We all make mistakes. Nobody has the right to judge you, and that includes youself! If you aren't getting what you want out of this 'relationship' then move on. Don't complain and hope that he'll change. Life is too short to sit around wishing and hoping! Find somebody who will respect and love you for the real person you are. And if you don't know who that is, then take some time to find out.

What Guys Said 3

• DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA?

• It sounds to me like you have become just another "friend" with the occasional benefits. You don't mention showing any romantic interests in him besides the sex, as in doing things as a couple. It could be he feels you don't want it to go any further than it has. You might need to try to sit him down and discuss your feelings with him. If you get a negative response, then you'll know its time to move on. As for your looks, seeing your picture you are far from ugly.

• this isn't the answer to ur Q but why do you text him?if you want a answer then call him!and technically to me it sounds like FWB's cause you aren't TECHNICALLY boyfriend and girlfriend

What Girls Said 2

• don't waste your tears on douche bags.guys can be all talk sometimes, regardless of how he may have treated you at times, you were just an easy lay, sorry, and he is just a worthless pricki know most girls go through a period of time in their lives with d***s like this, its lame, but now you know, and try not to get with another guy that doesn't see enough worth in you to date you, i don't know you, but your better then him, he's not worth YOUR time, and I'm sorry you got hurt my this asshole.also, write this down in a little book for things you will tell your daughters