Why do guys to want to have sex with me but not date me?

OK! I must just be really ugly or fat or something because guys don't like me or at least not for the right reasons. why is it that? I am not a hoe and I don't sleep with just anybody! yeah I have had a one night stand when I was really drunk. I gave a guy a blow job out of stupidity. I don't even know why I was so stupid! then I'm talking to this guy for 3 months now! yes we have sex but he is also a friend and we have just hung out too. he acts like a boyfriend because he is protective and everything! he goes to college away from town bout 60 miles or so away but when he comes home he always calls me to hangout. yes we have sex almost every weekend but sometimes we just hangout. I have spent the night at his house and took care of him when he was sick. he has taken me with him to hangout with his friend once or twice. He introduced me to his whole family and his friends and took me out on dates too! He also texts me almost every day. He calls me babe sometime but I don't really like pet names so he usually doesn't. but I don't mind so much when he does. but anyways then this weekend he didn't even tell me he was in town. He hasn't asked to hangout at all. then when I was walking home from the track where I go walking every night he almost hit me with his car! He has a mustang! Ok isn't that a little weird? And kept his bright lights on! And slowed down then kept going but didn't text me or call me! And I texted him said what's up? And he never texted me back and then I get home from the track and I text him omg guess what I almost got ran over tonight isn't that crazy and he still didn't text me back and still hasn't what is wrong with me why can't I get a loving caring guy that's not psycho! What am I doing wrong? He seems normal he's 20 and a football player white tall in shape and he doesn't like drama or always said he didn't and acted like he didn't that's one thing I liked about him! What's going on some please tell me!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You teach people how to treat you. If you JUST want to have fun and hook up then nobody is stopping you. That is your choice. However if you want a boyfriend (or a particular guy to be your bf) then actions like giving him a blow job when you barely know him isn't exactly sending the message of 'I am good girlfriend material'. He'll wonder 'does she do this with a lot of guys?' That makes you seem less trustworthy. And know that isn't totally true. Because I've known girls who like to have 'fun' when they are single but they are the most faithful people in relationships. However this is generally what a lot of guys think. And yes it does seem pretty contradictory and hypocritical of them to accept and partake in these sexual activities then to lay judgement on YOU (while they were in on it too!) afterwards. But sadly many gender stereotypes are still strong today. One being that ‘good girls’ don’t fool around too soon. It sounds like this guy is only interested in being friends wih benefits. This is what HE wants and nothing you do or say can make him change his mind. Because it really has nothing to do with you. This guy is selfish. You aren't ugly or fat or stupid or anything like that. We all make mistakes. Nobody has the right to judge you, and that includes youself! If you aren't getting what you want out of this 'relationship' then move on. Don't complain and hope that he'll change. Life is too short to sit around wishing and hoping! Find somebody who will respect and love you for the real person you are. And if you don't know who that is, then take some time to find out.

What Guys Said 3

• DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA?

• It sounds to me like you have become just another "friend" with the occasional benefits. You don't mention showing any romantic interests in him besides the sex, as in doing things as a couple. It could be he feels you don't want it to go any further than it has. You might need to try to sit him down and discuss your feelings with him. If you get a negative response, then you'll know its time to move on. As for your looks, seeing your picture you are far from ugly.

• this isn't the answer to ur Q but why do you text him?if you want a answer then call him!and technically to me it sounds like FWB's cause you aren't TECHNICALLY boyfriend and girlfriend

What Girls Said 1

• don't waste your tears on douche bags.guys can be all talk sometimes, regardless of how he may have treated you at times, you were just an easy lay, sorry, and he is just a worthless pricki know most girls go through a period of time in their lives with d***s like this, its lame, but now you know, and try not to get with another guy that doesn't see enough worth in you to date you, i don't know you, but your better then him, he's not worth YOUR time, and I'm sorry you got hurt my this asshole.also, write this down in a little book for things you will tell your daughters