Why do guys to want to have sex with me but not date me?

OK! I must just be really ugly or fat or something because guys don't like me or at least not for the right reasons. why is it that? I am not a hoe... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You teach people how to treat you. If you JUST want to have fun and hook up then nobody is stopping you. That is your choice. However if you want a boyfriend (or a particular guy to be your bf) then actions like giving him a blow job when you barely know him isn't exactly sending the message of 'I am good girlfriend material'. He'll wonder 'does she do this with a lot of guys?' That makes you seem less trustworthy. And know that isn't totally true. Because I've known girls who like to have 'fun' when they are single but they are the most faithful people in relationships. However this is generally what a lot of guys think. And yes it does seem pretty contradictory and hypocritical of them to accept and partake in these sexual activities then to lay judgement on YOU (while they were in on it too!) afterwards. But sadly many gender stereotypes are still strong today. One being that ‘good girls’ don’t fool around too soon.

It sounds like this guy is only interested in being friends wih benefits. This is what HE wants and nothing you do or say can make him change his mind. Because it really has nothing to do with you. This guy is selfish. You aren't ugly or fat or stupid or anything like that. We all make mistakes. Nobody has the right to judge you, and that includes youself! If you aren't getting what you want out of this 'relationship' then move on. Don't complain and hope that he'll change. Life is too short to sit around wishing and hoping! Find somebody who will respect and love you for the real person you are. And if you don't know who that is, then take some time to find out.