Is it safe for my boyfriend to come on my boobs?

My boyfriend and I are terrified of me getting pregnant so we avoid sex or anything that is too risky. In turn we try to come up with other things we... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why everyone is being so rude. I mean, you even said:

"I know that itself wouldn't get me pregnant, but would washing it off in the shower or anything else put me at risk?"

Some people are so damn naive!

I'll admit, I worried about the same thing. When my boyfriend cums on my chest, we immediately wipe it off. Then, I get in the shower. The sperm travel best when in water and they will find their way to the egg. So, make sure you clean up well before you jump in the shower. Its very unlikely that you'll get pregnant from doing this. My boyfriend loves doing it, and I'm sure this will be a nice little touch to spice up your sex life.

I hope this helps. :)

Asker upvoted
    • Thanks you, I'm glad some people know how to read. I thought it made sense when I typed it.

Should I wash it off with soap and warm water just like anything else? It's good to hear some one else is doing it and is ok. We've been trying to come up with something to do and since I broke my foot we've had to improvise a bit.

• Show Older
    • Alright. Thank you so much! :D Hopefully he's still up to it!

• You are very welcome and good luck!