Is it safe for my boyfriend to come on my boobs?

My boyfriend and I are terrified of me getting pregnant so we avoid sex or anything that is too risky. In turn we try to come up with other things we can do. We are thinking about having him come on my breasts but is their any risk in that? Neither of us are sure. I know that itself wouldn't get me pregnant, but would washing it off in the shower or anything else put me at risk? If we should avoid it does anyone have any advice to spice up our sex lives without actual sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't understand why everyone is being so rude. I mean, you even said:"I know that itself wouldn't get me pregnant, but would washing it off in the shower or anything else put me at risk?"Some people are so damn naive! I'll admit, I worried about the same thing. When my boyfriend cums on my chest, we immediately wipe it off. Then, I get in the shower. The sperm travel best when in water and they will find their way to the egg. So, make sure you clean up well before you jump in the shower. Its very unlikely that you'll get pregnant from doing this. My boyfriend loves doing it, and I'm sure this will be a nice little touch to spice up your sex life. I hope this helps. :)

• You are very welcome and good luck!

• Alright. Thank you so much! :D Hopefully he's still up to it!

• Soap and warm water is fine. After my boyfriend cums on my chest, he'll grab a paper towel or a rag of some sort and wipe it off really well. Then, I wash it off with soap and warm water, like you said.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• oh dear lord, I'm not going to mock or ridicule but seriously, did you take anatomy or have you ever read anything with sex ed?Sperm can't "magically" penetrate the skin and make babies and I feel bad for your boyfriend.

• Dude there's no reason to be rude. she's honestly wondering and just trying to make sure she does all she can to keep herself safe.and "....travel its way up your vagina.....thats what I meant by penetrate the skin"? umm that'd be penetrating the vagina, which of course sperm can get into. penetrating the skin like you originally said would be just going through the skin, which sperm cant. did you even read your own words thoroughly? because you didn't know what you yourself meant. I feel bad for you.

• Like I said to someone else, I'd rather ask and sound like an idiot than make a huge mistake without knowing. I don't know about you but I'd rather make a fool of myself than have an unwanted child.

• I read it thoroughly and I'm not talking about your chest, when you wash it off, the come isn't magically going to travel its way up your vagina and into your womb, that's what I meant by "penetrate the skin".

• Show Older
  • omg do people sleep through sex ed?only way to get pregnant is from semen in the vagina no where else

• Very true. That would be interesting if you had to put your SS in. I'd guarantee that more than half the sites members would be gone. True, it's only human nature to ask things like that. Everyone wondered things like that at one point in their life.

• Yea well you can lie about your age you know?its not like people have to put their SS# to verify their age lolthose is my penis big enough questions, how to give a bj and boobs or butt and are my boobs the right size questions get old as well

• Hah, no I understand. I probably could have worded my question a little better. I'm on pain killers for an injury, I'm totally blaming them. :P Most weird questions are from younger kids posting though.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 5

• You should be fine, sweetie! I usually just wipe it off with a towel, but if I'm in the shower I just wash it off and it's fine. For fun w/o actual sex, you could always give him a boobjob since he's cumming on ur boobs anyways :o)

• Ohh ok. Well, B cup isn't that small unless ur saying he's really big..you could try like, pushing ur boobs together, but yeah, it could be trickier lol. And sure, just tryin to help u!

• Thanks! He originally wanted to do that but I'm on the smaller side of a B cup and he's not small so I'm not sure how that would work.

• I highly doubt that would happen. Just make sure you wash it off good, and wash your hands right after, and make sure he does too, and you will be fine.But if you guys are still worried you could just have him wear a condom.

• Haha, yeah I saw that. And your welcome :)

• Thanks for understanding what I was asking. T.T Most people thought I was asking if I could get pregnant through my boobs.

• washing it off in the shower is not going to get you pregnant.

• LOL, this is funny. do you guys not do oral sex either because you think you might get pregnant?

• We do have oral. I was asking for when I shower if I could get pregnant because the water would carry it down towards my vagina.

• are you seriously questioning whether or not you can get pregnant if come gets on your chest? to get pregnant, sperm must be in the vagina. it can't just ooze into your pores and get your pregnant! pay attention in sex ed class so you don't sound like a idiot again!

• Hah, I didn't even notice that! Kinda funny how they can't stick by what they're saying.

• No problem! I also find it funny how they are all posting their comments as "Anonymous."

• Hah, thanks for the back up. I didn't want to totally flip out on people for not reading the question. :D

• Show Older