• Ask
  • myTake

Is it safe for my boyfriend to come on my boobs?

My boyfriend and I are terrified of me getting pregnant so we avoid sex or anything that is too risky. In turn we try to come up with other things we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't understand why everyone is being so rude. I mean, you even said:"I know that itself wouldn't get me pregnant, but would washing it off in the shower or anything else put me at risk?"Some people are so damn naive! I'll admit, I worried about the same thing. When my boyfriend cums on my chest, we immediately wipe it off. Then, I get in the shower. The sperm travel best when in water and they will find their way to the egg. So, make sure you clean up well before you jump in the shower. Its very unlikely that you'll get pregnant from doing this. My boyfriend loves doing it, and I'm sure this will be a nice little touch to spice up your sex life. I hope this helps. :)

• Thanks you, I'm glad some people know how to read. I thought it made sense when I typed it.Should I wash it off with soap and warm water just like anything else? It's good to hear some one else is doing it and is ok. We've been trying to come up with something to do and since I broke my foot we've had to improvise a bit.

• Show Older
    • Alright. Thank you so much! :D Hopefully he's still up to it!

• You are very welcome and good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• oh dear lord, I'm not going to mock or ridicule but seriously, did you take anatomy or have you ever read anything with sex ed?Sperm can't "magically" penetrate the skin and make babies and I feel bad for your boyfriend.

• *sigh* I just went through this with other people. I know it can't. I meant for when I shower and the water washes it down. Obviously then it would at least pass my vagina. My boyfriend was the one who wanted me to ask. Read a question thoroughly before you answer it. I'm not 16. I know how babies are made.

• Show Older
    • Like I said to someone else, I'd rather ask and sound like an idiot than make a huge mistake without knowing. I don't know about you but I'd rather make a fool of myself than have an unwanted child.

• Dude there's no reason to be rude. she's honestly wondering and just trying to make sure she does all she can to keep herself safe.and "....travel its way up your vagina.....thats what I meant by penetrate the skin"? umm that'd be penetrating the vagina, which of course sperm can get into. penetrating the skin like you originally said would be just going through the skin, which sperm cant. did you even read your own words thoroughly? because you didn't know what you yourself meant. I feel bad for you.

• omg do people sleep through sex ed?only way to get pregnant is from semen in the vagina no where else

• I was asking if when I showered I it would put me ask risk. I realize I can't get pregnant through my boobs

• Show Older
    • Yea well you can lie about your age you know?its not like people have to put their SS# to verify their age lolthose is my penis big enough questions, how to give a bj and boobs or butt and are my boobs the right size questions get old as well

• Very true. That would be interesting if you had to put your SS in. I'd guarantee that more than half the sites members would be gone. True, it's only human nature to ask things like that. Everyone wondered things like that at one point in their life.

What Girls Said 6

• washing it off in the shower is not going to get you pregnant.

• You should be fine, sweetie! I usually just wipe it off with a towel, but if I'm in the shower I just wash it off and it's fine. For fun w/o actual sex, you could always give him a boobjob since he's cumming on ur boobs anyways :o)

• Thanks! He originally wanted to do that but I'm on the smaller side of a B cup and he's not small so I'm not sure how that would work.

• Ohh ok. Well, B cup isn't that small unless ur saying he's really big..you could try like, pushing ur boobs together, but yeah, it could be trickier lol. And sure, just tryin to help u!

• I highly doubt that would happen. Just make sure you wash it off good, and wash your hands right after, and make sure he does too, and you will be fine.But if you guys are still worried you could just have him wear a condom.

• Thanks for understanding what I was asking. T.T Most people thought I was asking if I could get pregnant through my boobs.

• Haha, yeah I saw that. And your welcome :)

• LOL, this is funny. do you guys not do oral sex either because you think you might get pregnant?

• We do have oral. I was asking for when I shower if I could get pregnant because the water would carry it down towards my vagina.

• are you seriously questioning whether or not you can get pregnant if come gets on your chest? to get pregnant, sperm must be in the vagina. it can't just ooze into your pores and get your pregnant! pay attention in sex ed class so you don't sound like a idiot again!

• I realize that the act itself can't get me pregnant. I'm asking if there's a risk that when I shower and it goes down my body that it's possible.

• Show Older
    • No problem! I also find it funny how they are all posting their comments as "Anonymous."

• Hah, I didn't even notice that! Kinda funny how they can't stick by what they're saying.