Has anyone ever experienced an oragasm while cleaning their ears with Q-Tips?

I know it sounds crazy, but whenever I clean my ears, I have an orgasm...and if I clean them long enough, I can get off multiple times...so if there is anyone else out there, you are not the only one

lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• O_O Wow, I'm smiling AND I learned that this is possible. I'd say your one lucky woman, you never have to worry about a guy being good in bed, just grab a Q-Tip.

• Hahahaha

this is indeed true :)

the only thing is that I can only do it when I'm alone, because a friend of mine actually walked in my room and saw me cleaning them once and I had the face and everything...lol it was pretty funny

thanks a lot for ur comments :)

• Ahhh, touche! at least you know how to smile and feel comfortable ^_^

It shows that you are not cocky, but confident!

+1 and kudos to you. Salut ^_^

• Lol...thanx :)

i does come in handy at times, but nothing is like the real thing, so I can't really substitute the two

What Guys Said 1

• Check out Mary Roach's talk on orgasm. Some similar stories to this one.

link

What Girls Said 4

• Wow no!

• I stop breathing when I clean my ears with q tips. It feels like it blocks my throat. Lucky! Wanna trade? lol I start couging and choking for like ten minutes after cleaning my ears.

• My weird thing that makes me orgasm though is working my calf muscles on the calf machine at the gym. As soon as my calves start burning so does... other things :)

• Hahaha...wow

u should be careful!!

• Wow that's funny lol

• Lolll that's funny! Even though I have no clue what a Q-tip is lol.

• Wow...i haven't heard that one before!

lol

how do you hide your face when it happens? (if you make a face at all)

• Q-tip is the name of the #1 selling brand of them here in the US. So everyone just calls them Q-tips cause if you're going to the store odds are you're picking up the Q-tip brand ones anyway. Just like calling tissues Kleenex.

• Oh so a cotton bud lol, a Q tip is a strange name for it lol.

• Show Older