Girls: Do you really get wet "down there" around a guy that you like?

Just by being around him? Like what are some instances or things that happen to make you get wet down there? I mean what does it take for it to happen?

just curious... Kinda like how guys get boners I guess. lol

I mean I only ask because, if there's a girl I really like, I don't like get hard when I'm around her or anything, but sometimes I'll start thinking about her, and not even in a sexual way, I just think about her, and I'll get "wet..." Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do, but I get wet really easily...

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 14

• No...I usually have to be watching something or reading something which turns me on a LOT to get that aroused...I can get turned on around a guy I like though but never to the stage where I react...biologically X-D xxxxx

• no he has to at least touch me to make me wet.

• I typically don't get wet from just seeing him lol. if I think about something we could do together or just fantasize about later then I def will. It depends, every girl is different. personally and emotional or mental stimulation is just as powerful as physical. watching something, reading or just thinking can all cause me to get wet

• No I would not get wet from just being around a guy I liked. I would need some touching.

• Boners and getting wet is differnt. Guys get hard easier than girls get wet. Like shorite said, I have to be wacthing or reading something that turns me on. Just seeing someone I like won't make me react like that. Lol. So, for you guys, just seeing or thinking about someone you like can get you hard? Intersting.

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 1

• Um if you do a lot of meditation or yoga, you may be able to feel the sexual energy transferring from you to your girl and you are getting a hard on and she is getting wet. Happens to me all the time whenever I'm sitting next to a girl. I have to tell myself not to feel it sometimes. But what iI have is rare, most women and men in relationships never feel so naturally attracted like that to one another.