Women, sex and boobs?!!!

Purely concerning to your sex life: Girls, am freaking out all because I want to know the role of boobs in your sex life.

Do nipples get harder whenever you are turned on(Say you are turned on by looking at a man walking by the side or while watching a porn)

Do boobs bulge when you are sexually aroused?

• Vote A Boobs give me an immense pleasure at the time of sex
  • Vote B The pleasure is there but to some extent
  • Vote C Boobs are there just to attract my man and pleasure does not matter

Most Helpful Girl

• Nipples get hard when a woman is aroused...but it would take more then a guy walking by lol,at least some kind of physial contact has to be going on there.

Bulge? no,lol.

I would say A, if a man knows what he's doing it can be amazeing and really make a difference to the whole thing...lets say it heightens it.

• Report

Mine don't need to be touched to become hard when I'm aroused. But yeah, it takes more than just looking at someone.

• Report

Sorry I didn't mean to actually touch there,but physical contact between me and the guy-kissing,for example.not just looking at someone.