Girls, how do you feel about tongue inside vagina?

Most girls love it directly on clit. Is this a pleasure or distraction? Love it or leave it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd actually prefer it all over me. I hate when the guy only licks my clit. It's too sensitive for that much direct stimulation. It starts to irritate and not feel good. The best is alternating between licking her clit, licking her pussy, and sliding your tongue inside. Also sucking on the clit and lips feels great.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say most girls love it directly on the clit. I love slowly tongue f*cking my partner, shaping my tongue into a cone to swallow her juices. I'll pay some attention to her clit but generally leave lavishing attention on it until the next stage when she is getting closer to cumming. Then I lick rapidly and suck a little as it becomes more engorged.

It can be very sensitive so be gentle with it and the results will be better!