What does it mean when a guy suddenly holds you close to him really tight during sex?

Recently I gave into a guy that I have been going back and forth with on a friends with interest level for a few years. During the act he pulled me close to him really tight and began kissing me. What does it mean when a guy holds you that tight during sex?

It kinda irritated me but I'm not sure if maybe he just got caught in the moment.

I pretty much understand the kiss. I think I'm lost to him pulling my close so tightly and not letting go.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It may mean that his wants to do more than just F*CK! Some people call it romance and intimacy which most women really enjoy compared to just banging bodies. I like to hold my women close to me but not squeeze them in two.

If all you like to do is just lay there then tell him. Personally, I like kissing, hugging, foreplay and touching before, during and after sex but each to their own.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, maybe he figured that if doing that while lying side by side feels good, it would feel good while in ______ (fill in position) Gotta ask him I guess. Maybe see if he does it again?

• its seemed like a good idea at the time, you gotta tell him you don't like it or he will assume that you do

• I'd do that to express tenderness and affection, but I cannot vouch for your friend of course.

What Girls Said 3

• What position were you in?

• he probably thought it'd be something you like. but tell him you don't next time

• It felt good to him. If you are trying to figure out if he did it because it means something, like he loves you, well I wouldn't put that much in to it.

• That is you and that is cool but I have known guys to do things that seem like they are being loving when they aren't, they are just enjoying the moment.

• I only hold a girl tightly or hug her tightly if I love her. I want her to be as close to me as I can.

I would wrap my arms around he twice if I could.