• Ask
  • myTake

Why do girls like big cocks...?

Why do girls like big cocks...? why do young girls like big specially..?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know about other girls but bigger isn't better for me. lol It can hurt too much, guys are always so worried about length and I don't know if they realize it or not but the average vagina is only about 4-6 inches in depth, it can vary and expand depending on arousal but still, that perfect 8 inches isn't going to feel to great when its slammed up against your cervix.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• Because big cocks have the most meat on them... Which means that there's MORE FOR ON THE BARBECUE!I blame it on the greed inherent to the system of capitalism that we have today, resulting in the steady inflation of portion sizes in food joints because of competition, and the failure of the current education and parenting system in providing adequate health education and/or healthy eating habits :)

• Well it's easy to move on to a bigger penis just like it's easier to move from a cold swimming pool to gradually warmer ones, but try going to back to any of the colder pools and it's like wtf.

• curiousity, to some extent. young girls do not really have the experience to have a preference.Older women, IMHO, like one a bit bigger than the average guy.I have had young girls tell me, no thanks, too big. Probably 80-90% of older women I meet tell me I am just right (a very thick 7 in.) Some, but not all, of them have had babies.