While guys sleep, dick get erected?

I was wondering if it was true that while on their sleep guys get hard? I mean do they get erected? Someone told me, her Boyfriend was sleeping and... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is true..men get erect while sleeping. Four main things may cause this. First, the need to urinate. It is a common response guys have when they have that urge. Second. Hot sex dream. If seeing a woman naked or in a sexual situation in real life gets him hard, guess what a realistic graphic sex dream is going to do. Third, Prior sexual activity. Not sure why, but sometimes if a guy has sex and then goes to sleep, his penis is still stimulated, and will "come back to life" for another round even though he is asleep. Lastly, sexual stimulation. Though they don't realize it, may women love to snuggle up next to their men in very provocative ways through out the night. Grinding their bodies against them or even using their hands in their sleep to stroke their man. Even if he is asleep, his body might wake up without him.

If you want to knock your man's socks off, please him while he is in this state. He will be tired, but his senses "down there" will be very heightened. You will find that you will have a very happy man afterwards.