Why do girls give blowjobs?

I was talking to one of my friends recently and the topic blowjobs came up. we asked ourselves why do they give us blow jobs. so this is basically a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's kind of a blanket question. So many women give blow jobs for so many reasons. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of (younger) girls who are apparently doing it wrong because they have been getting the wrong info and hanging out with the wrong guys or guys who are equally unenlightened about the joys of sex. Unfortunately, a lot of immature guys tend to think of blow jobs as an ultimate sign of "ownership" of their girls and plus, they are not truly committed to their girl emotionally or intimately so a blow job to them is a nice non-committed easy reward that is quick enough for them to hop back to the x-box with their 'bros' where they can be 'cool.' And the girls see this and say to themselves, "Oh, I HAVE to give my guy a blow job if I want to connect with him."

Personally, I love giving head. I love to do it for hours if I can. I see it as a reward for ME. I deserve to be able suck a **** at least once a day/night. It's so sexy and fun. Why would girls not want to have fun?