• Ask
  • myTake

Why do girls give blowjobs?

I was talking to one of my friends recently and the topic blowjobs came up. we asked ourselves why do they give us blow jobs. so this is basically a question for the ladies.Do you like giving blow jobs? is it a sexual thing for you or do you find it disgusting? Do you do it because you think that's the only way us men will stay with you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's kind of a blanket question. So many women give blow jobs for so many reasons. Unfortunately there seems to be a lot of (younger) girls who are apparently doing it wrong because they have been getting the wrong info and hanging out with the wrong guys or guys who are equally unenlightened about the joys of sex. Unfortunately, a lot of immature guys tend to think of blow jobs as an ultimate sign of "ownership" of their girls and plus, they are not truly committed to their girl emotionally or intimately so a blow job to them is a nice non-committed easy reward that is quick enough for them to hop back to the x-box with their 'bros' where they can be 'cool.' And the girls see this and say to themselves, "Oh, I HAVE to give my guy a blow job if I want to connect with him."Personally, I love giving head. I love to do it for hours if I can. I see it as a reward for ME. I deserve to be able suck a **** at least once a day/night. It's so sexy and fun. Why would girls not want to have fun?

What Girls Said 8

• Giving a blow job is a gift really.I love giving head. The guy gets off solely based off of the pleasure I am giving to him. It's free, it's effective, and it's fun.I don't do it to keep the guy around, I do it to remind him how lucky he is to be getting head whenever and wherever he desires or when I dictate. I give my partner head to wake him up sometimes, he loves it and I love it.

• Would agree with this answer completely

• I think it's gross. I don't do it to keep my guy around but because I know he enjoys it. I like to do all that I can to make my man happy.

• I love giving blow jobs, but I also feel that if ur man is good to you he deserves one at least every night.

• I do it to make him happy. It's quite obvious he loves it so why the hell would I not do it?

• I do it to see his eyes roll back in his head.. its priceless!

• I'm a virgin and have never given head,but I would say it's amazing to please your partner and make them happy and if a girl is attracted to men,she more than likely is attracted to a penis lol.And it's probably a turn on to watch your partner get off

• bc I like to pleasure my boyfriend and I think I'm better at it then making out!

What Guys Said 1