Do most girls like "rimming"?

While going down on my g/f, I went down lower just to change things up. She went wild! After, she told me how great it was. Do most girls like... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for all girls, but yes I think most do like it. It's something different and usually done as a surprise. I know I didn't ask my boyfriend to do it, but when he slid his tongue down there I was like, wow! I think once a girl can get over the "weirdness" of a man licking you there, it's great stuff! :)

• Shannook,

Thanks! My girlfriend likes it more and more! I don't do it every time - just "to keep 'em wanting more," but the last time I did, she said: "don't stop"! And held my head there with her hands.

Maybe you can help me.... I'm trying to get my tongue "in" but I'm having trouble. If I'm patient and she's relaxed, can I penetrate her with my tongue?

Thanks again! D.

• Oh, by the way, this is a kinky turn on for me. I get to put my tongue "everywhere": her mouth, down there and (hopefully) lower... :) D. I know, bad Dan...

• LOL, honestly I would only slip your tongue in a little. Stick to using your fingers for the actual penetration. But yes you are correct, the more relaxed she is, the easier it will be for you to slid your tongue in a bit. I'd definitely recommend the 69 position - makes for the easiest access! Have fun with your girl :)