• Ask
  • myTake

Why is it that a majority of African American/Latino guys like girls with big a**es?

I am a slim girl with a butt that sticks out. I get a lot of attention because of it and my pretty face. But however, I notice a lot of African-American/Latino men also like girls that are sloppy looking, they don't care how sloppy they are as long as they have a big ass. (It could have dimples and all sorts of sh*t) but as long as she can make it clap and it looks good in jeans, they're good with that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• That's not all true,some men like big breasted butter faces like her: link I believe it's culture,both Afro and Latin cultures have a diet of high fat,sodium and starchy foods which leads to weight gain. Black and Latin women are naturally more curvaceous than other races so when the butt gets bigger it gets more attention. Next comes dancing,ryhthm is a huge part of both cultures and our dance styles have a lot of hip movement,then sex,combine a big butt with ryhthm and you're always gonna wonder what sex would be like from the back or her on top. A big jiggly booty would feel better in those positions than a flat ass,no man would deny that! As a black man I admit that I am more attracted to big booties than big breasts,but neither can be fake or freakishly large. I would be more sexually attracted to these two women: link link than I would be this overrated woman: link Not all black and latin men go crazy over big booty women,no disrespect but I'm not asking you where you're from or for pix or nothing so it's not always a big butt that attracts us.

What Guys Said 2

• Beauty is largely cultural, so what you're hot for depends largely on who you run with. I know Blacks and Latinos who like the top-heavy, corn-fed American look, as well as the wire-thin Euro look. So, when they go fishing, they go where their fish are biting. It's probably why you're not running into them--you're not their type. You can use this to your advantage. Just find the guys who want what you got.

What Girls Said 1

• theory 1: black and hispanic guys generally have bigger penises. usually guys that are smaller in stature or have smaller penises tend to like smaller women with smaller butts. a guy with a 6" probably won't make it all the way in a girl with a big booty, but if he is longer the butt is just a cushion, not blocking complete insertiontheory 2: black and hispanic women are usually more naturally curvaceous. you don't see too many thick big bootied white girls as compared to black/hispanic, just like there aren't as many skinny small framed black/hispanic girls. not saying that neither can exist but generally speaking! overall men are programmed to prefer women of their race, that's what keeps the races alive, so that's why they like the features that women of their race naturally have.our diet can be 1 factor in making our butts big but I used to be skinny like size 2 and still had a butt, its just how you're framed so love what you got. butt dimples don't necessarily make a woman unattractive in some guys eyes. just like bones sticking out don't necessarily make a woman unattractive in others.yes, I have noticed guys going for sloppy looking girls with big butts. around my way a girl can be like 220 lbs but if most of it is in her butt, she will still attract attention