Will my boyfriend be able to tell I had sex with someone else?

So a couple days ago I f***ed this guy with a huge d***. Since then I've noticed that my vag opening seems bigger and more stretched out..will my boyfriend be able to tell I was with someone else? I think me and him will see each other tomorrow and we will probably have sex..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 7

• Selected as most helpful

Your vagina doesn't automatically become loose because you have sex with a lot of men. Unless he's trying to shove his head up your cootch repeatedly, you hoo-ha will retain it's shape until you have babies. Think of your vaginal walls as a balloon - blowing a little air into it does not distort the shape. It's when you blow it up completely - leave it that way for a while - that causes it to be stretch beyond repair. Fortunately, that vag is not made of latex, but muscles. There are exercises that can be done to retain your virginal tightness - or at least get close.

I'm thinking it's more of a psychological problem that you feel you vag is larger than it really is. Could be paranoia that you're going to get caught or remorse for betraying your man - something I guess you need to figure out on your own.

• have yu guys had sex before this other guy?.. if yu had sex with this other guy b4 yur boyfriend he might not notice but do not lie about it..

• I cheated on my ex boyfriend with a guy that had a big D*ck... And no he couldn't tell ! :]

• OK lets run through this slowly! Last night you f**ked a guy with a large d**k, cheating on a boyfriend that you think you are f**king tomorow night, but want to break up with anyway? Have I got this pretty close to right?

• You know I'm getting really sick of people on here being so judgmental. All this girl asked was a question and I'm sure all she wants is a straight answer. Why is that so hard for people to do? I don't think she needs people lecturing her and what she "should have" done, because obviously it's too late for that now.

And he might be able to tell the difference, but if you don't want to be with him, then just break up with him so you both can just move on.

• I don't think he'll think anything of it because he probably doesn't have the possibility of you cheating with another guy in his head. It sounds like you don't want to be in this relationship and would rather live the single life of not worrying about things like this. So I suggest you just break it off with him.

• dont cheat. because of people like you girls get bad reps. I was dumped a while ago because my ex thought I was cheating while he was out of town because I wasn't very tight when really I was just using a dildo when he was gone. so you stop cheating !

• Well then dump your bf.

• Uh..how about you don't tell me what to do? Boyfriends like mine are the reason girls cheat. If you were just using a dildo your ex should have understood that, he was an idiot and you are better without him.

• He's going to find out, one way or another, and not by your vagina.

• Word. I'm just gonna tell him..

• No, your boyfriend won't be able to tell just by how your vagina feels when having sex. If both guys have said you're really tight then unless you have sex with this guy a lot of time plus your boyfriend then he won't be able to tell because you'll always shrink back each time after you're with this guy because it won't be all that often. Even if there is a slight difference your boyfriend won't notice that unless he's very suspicious ahead of time. It would really have to be a lot looser in order for him to be able tell the difference. Just make sure you're your usual self when having sex with your boyfriend so that there's nothing else to question.

• YES !

• He will be able to tell a difference. And I have no respect for you. If you wanted out, you should have dumped him. Not cheated on him. You have no idea how terribly it hurts to find out your girl has slept with someone else. All it would take is a 30 second phone call... "hi, its over, bye". That would be soooo much better than cheating, and its just as spineless.

• considering you seem to be a slut, probably not since I'm sure you were loose as a goose before this anyways

• If you're banging someone other than you're boyfriend then yeah this guy is right, you're still quite a slut.

• Actually, I've only been with one guy before,my boyfriend. This was only the second guy I've been with. So no, I'm not a slut. And they both tell me I'm really tight. The guy I was with the other day was like "Are you sure you're not a virgin? Cause you are really f***ing tight"

• Well that's not really the issue. The issue is, would you have a problem telling him the truth if he did notice and ask about it?

• Well it's not out of the question but I don't think it's something you need to be all that worried about! :)

• No, I would be able to tell him. I have been wanting to break up with him for a while actually..I just wanted to know if it's possible for him to tell by looking at it or if it might feel different.

• 1) It's possible.

2) Your actions, body language and what you say have a higher chance of giving it away than your vagina does.

3) What do you think he'll do when he finds out?

Intuition happens on both sides of the sex divide. If he becomes suspicious it'd be best to offer the truth than to have him deduce it.

• No ways he will not find out,just try to be wet....

• Of course... that's assuming you're remorseful. If you're not, then just dump the guy and go for the d*ck.