Will my boyfriend be able to tell I had sex with someone else?

So a couple days ago I f***ed this guy with a huge d***. Since then I've noticed that my vag opening seems bigger and more stretched out..will my... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Your vagina doesn't automatically become loose because you have sex with a lot of men. Unless he's trying to shove his head up your cootch repeatedly, you hoo-ha will retain it's shape until you have babies. Think of your vaginal walls as a balloon - blowing a little air into it does not distort the shape. It's when you blow it up completely - leave it that way for a while - that causes it to be stretch beyond repair. Fortunately, that vag is not made of latex, but muscles. There are exercises that can be done to retain your virginal tightness - or at least get close.

I'm thinking it's more of a psychological problem that you feel you vag is larger than it really is. Could be paranoia that you're going to get caught or remorse for betraying your man - something I guess you need to figure out on your own.

Asker upvoted