• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls check out guys' packages through their pants much like guys check out the boobs and butt?

Also, have you ever been caught doing it?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yeah, I sometimes find myself looking at a man's zipper wondering what potential lies hidden in it.I mean, you can't really see a guy's junk through jeans, sweat pants sure. Bike shorts...hell yeah.I've yet to be caught, I tend to catch myself when I do the zipper looking deal for fear that it might cause embarrassment.

Was this helpful? Yes

Have an opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 14

• i don't. I don't know about most girls though.

• I don't. It's not like it's noticeable the way a girl's curves are.

• I do. I can't help it. I am sure I have been caught but I am not like super obvious about it :)

• Behavioural tests that I've read about show most women do whenever they meet a guy.The eyes just naturally scan the 'key' parts & the crotch area a number of times. I certainly do. Quite consciously.face crotch arse.Oh how I wish guys wore tighter pants.I would so appreciate their consideration. Have I been caught out?Oh yes.Am I embarrassed? No way.I look the guy straight in the eye with a knowing smile & give him a blatant eye flash or a wink

• I have been caught - 1. At a wedding during a dance, I backed away and looked straight at what was poking at me.2. At work once, I had been going over some paperwork with a colleague and we were standing pretty close together. After he put the paper work at his side, I went to take a second look at one of the sheets and noticed (I couldn't help it!@) a large erection sticking out of the front of his pants. He knew I saw, and I think he was embarrassed. As for checking out guys' packages? Not usually, since there's really not much to see if they are wearing underwear and regular sized pants. I might subconsciously but not on purpose.

• I agree with clovergirl94. The occasional glance but it's not exactly "amazing" because we can't see much.

• really not..

• ya especially swimming ;)

• Yeah, there's the occasional glance, for sure. But I don't think we look as much as guys check out a girl boobs and butt, because you guys can see more. We can't see through the pants ;)

• sometimes yes

• never been caught...YET! LOL!

• I'll have conversations with guys and sometimes I'll glance or stare at their package. I don't know why though. Even if it isn't noticeable I still know what's in their pants.

• yeah...can't really see anything beyond the zipper... but every once in awhile my eyes wonder there. lol.

What Guys Said 2

• Not from what I've heard. Maybe a casual glance. But definitely nowhere near as much as a man would look at boobs.

• I think girls check out asses more than anything considering its not as noticeable to see a penis bulging unless the guy is trying to make it noticeable or is considerably large.

What They Said On Facebook