Do girls check out guys' packages through their pants much like guys check out the boobs and butt?

Also, have you ever been caught doing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I sometimes find myself looking at a man's zipper wondering what potential lies hidden in it.

I mean, you can't really see a guy's junk through jeans, sweat pants sure. Bike shorts...hell yeah.

I've yet to be caught, I tend to catch myself when I do the zipper looking deal for fear that it might cause embarrassment.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 14

• i don't. I don't know about most girls though.

• I don't. It's not like it's noticeable the way a girl's curves are.

• I have been caught -

1. At a wedding during a dance, I backed away and looked straight at what was poking at me.

2. At work once, I had been going over some paperwork with a colleague and we were standing pretty close together. After he put the paper work at his side, I went to take a second look at one of the sheets and noticed (I couldn't help it!@) a large erection sticking out of the front of his pants. He knew I saw, and I think he was embarrassed.

As for checking out guys' packages? Not usually, since there's really not much to see if they are wearing underwear and regular sized pants. I might subconsciously but not on purpose.

• I do. I can't help it. I am sure I have been caught but I am not like super obvious about it :)

• Yeah, there's the occasional glance, for sure. But I don't think we look as much as guys check out a girl boobs and butt, because you guys can see more. We can't see through the pants ;)

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 2

• Not from what I've heard. Maybe a casual glance. But definitely nowhere near as much as a man would look at boobs.

• I think girls check out asses more than anything considering its not as noticeable to see a penis bulging unless the guy is trying to make it noticeable or is considerably large.