Girls, make out session - do you like top or bottom?

When you are making out (not making love), do you like to be on top or bottom?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes I like to be on bottom because I like to be dominated. And sometimes I like to be on top because I know he likes me to be the one dominating and in control. And yes I am talking about making out lol

What Girls Said 11

• I prefer bottom, but sometimes my guy will suddenly initiate a switch and that can be pretty arousing too. I like the feeling that he is overpowering me when he is on top, though if I am feeling rough, I will take the lead and hold him down instead. ;)

• I love being under him. He has such big and strong arms and I love it when he just take advantage of me :D

I do like to take over and be on top of him. I'm petite so when I suddenly get aggressive by switching places, apparently it turns him on more. Haha! Men.

• I personally like to be on the bottom during a make out session. Shows how much he really is into me from that I get the signal to flip flop.

• I love being on the bottom. But its fun to switch from time to time

• I like to be on bottom

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 1

• Men like women on top because it is truly a pleasurable site to see. Easier access to her boobs and kisses. In addition, with her on top, you can't say all she did was just lay there!