Boyfriend acts like sex is a chore

My man acts like sex with me is a chore. We have been together for several years and it has never been this bad before. It's not like I have let myself go I still think I am attractive and I try to be very creative in bed so it doesn't get boring. He will comply when I ask but I can tell he doesn't really want to like I am bothering him. Any ideas what might be wrong or how to get him more interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex cools down in every relationship. How about you let him say lets have sex. Next time tease him do something sexual but then back away lol. You get it? You turn him on and then you back away and he'll be like f*** this lets f***! Maybe it'll take a couple of tries but it'll work.

For example, he's watching tv go sit on his lap and start rubbing him but then stop and get off before it leads to sex.

• Report

And if you do that and it doesn't work (as in 100% of the time in my own case) what then?