• Ask
  • myTake

Boyfriend acts like sex is a chore

My man acts like sex with me is a chore. We have been together for several years and it has never been this bad before. It's not like I have let... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sex cools down in every relationship. How about you let him say lets have sex. Next time tease him do something sexual but then back away lol. You get it? You turn him on and then you back away and he'll be like f*** this lets f***! Maybe it'll take a couple of tries but it'll work.

For example, he's watching tv go sit on his lap and start rubbing him but then stop and get off before it leads to sex.

• And if you do that and it doesn't work (as in 100% of the time in my own case) what then?

What Guys Said 5

• There's one simple problem: the guy. He's done. You will not be able to rehabilitate the relationship. Sorry.

• I've got an idea that will definitely get him more interested. Hook up with me, then tell him how great I was! ;-)

• Lol you are too funny=) Your comments always make me smile.

• Ass Sex Role Play

• If it is just the sex part of the relationship, perhaps you need a little new creativity. We have been enjoying Laura Corn's "101 Nights of Grrreat Romance" link for a few months now. Simple fun things to get both of your anticipation all fired up!

There could be any number of other reasons he isn't into sex right now: work, stress, lack of exercise, hormone changes, etc.

What Girls Said 6

• Sometimes this can be due to outside factors, like stress related to work or family or whatever. I think this can also come up if the guy is frustrated with his sex life. Like if there are things that he wants sexually that you won't do for him.

Do either of those scenarios seem right?

• What if he doesn't work, aka has literally no stress in his life whatsoever other than my annoying needs... HELP ME GRAVYGIRL

• That's because your not married. Fornication is wrong an it will always be wrong.

• I'm in the same boat!

• I have the same issue. In fact, less than a week ago he let me know in his own exact words, "sex is a chore" to me. He said he made that breakthrough with his therapist. AWESOME. :/

• Ugh! he is becoming an old fart.

I think you should really try discussing this issue with him.

• Maybe he is not sexually attracted to girls?

0/2500