Boyfriend acts like sex is a chore

My man acts like sex with me is a chore. We have been together for several years and it has never been this bad before. It's not like I have let myself go I still think I am attractive and I try to be very creative in bed so it doesn't get boring. He will comply when I ask but I can tell he doesn't really want to like I am bothering him. Any ideas what might be wrong or how to get him more interested?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sex cools down in every relationship. How about you let him say lets have sex. Next time tease him do something sexual but then back away lol. You get it? You turn him on and then you back away and he'll be like f*** this lets f***! Maybe it'll take a couple of tries but it'll work.For example, he's watching tv go sit on his lap and start rubbing him but then stop and get off before it leads to sex.

What Guys Said 3

• There's one simple problem: the guy. He's done. You will not be able to rehabilitate the relationship. Sorry.

• I've got an idea that will definitely get him more interested. Hook up with me, then tell him how great I was! ;-)

• Lol you are too funny=) Your comments always make me smile.

• If it is just the sex part of the relationship, perhaps you need a little new creativity. We have been enjoying Laura Corn's "101 Nights of Grrreat Romance" link for a few months now. Simple fun things to get both of your anticipation all fired up!There could be any number of other reasons he isn't into sex right now: work, stress, lack of exercise, hormone changes, etc.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes this can be due to outside factors, like stress related to work or family or whatever. I think this can also come up if the guy is frustrated with his sex life. Like if there are things that he wants sexually that you won't do for him.Do either of those scenarios seem right?

• Ugh! he is becoming an old fart.I think you should really try discussing this issue with him.